PDA

View Full Version : web servers and databases

Allen Mead
07-24-2004, 04:45 PM
Hi, who knows about webservers and mysql databases?

My new installation of vbulletin, CMPS and links directory are now not accessable. Was all fine friday morning (uk time) and then bang! nothing works!! I know our hosts changed the server interface for our site but that should affect our forum. When you click on the following link, http://www.astra-mk2.com/forum/links

you get the following error message:

Warning: chdir(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 592 is not allowed to access /home/virtual/site77/fst/var/www/html owned by uid 0 in /home/virtual/site111/fst/var/www/html/forum/links/links_config.php on line 17

Warning: main(): Unable to access ./global.php in /home/virtual/site111/fst/var/www/html/forum/links/links_config.php on line 49

Warning: main(./global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site111/fst/var/www/html/forum/links/links_config.php on line 49

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site111/fst/var/www/html/forum/links/links_config.php on line 49

We've taken it up with our webhosts and they are 'making it their priority' smacks of BS to me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers in advance.

Brian
07-24-2004, 04:49 PM
If you'd like to submit a support ticket I should be able to take care of that for you. :)

Our Sponsors

Allen Mead
07-24-2004, 05:58 PM
cheers Brian :cool: