PDA

View Full Version : How to install ?

melscamera
01-29-2007, 09:02 PM
Ok so i am new to VB and have just purchased and installed vba links. How do i get it to show up on the main forum page. ??? do i edit some files ? please help thank you

Brian
01-30-2007, 12:54 PM
Do you mean display the categories and such on the main forum's page? If so, that would take some work and knowledge of PHP.

Our Sponsors

melscamera
01-30-2007, 12:59 PM
Just a link at the top of the page on the header that will bring the user to the links page.

Do you mean display the categories and such on the main forum's page? If so, that would take some work and knowledge of PHP.

Brian
01-30-2007, 01:32 PM
http://www.vbadvanced.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

That forum deals with hacks from v1.0, but the posts with instructions on how to add a navbar link should still work.

Our Sponsors

melscamera
01-30-2007, 02:30 PM
Hi,
I have tried all the different posts and the code doesnt match with the newest version of VB... its just a simple link - text it shouldnt be this difficult to be able to figure out

melscamera
01-31-2007, 05:06 AM
figured it out myself since no experts here or support could tell me that all i needed to do was add a link to the header. maybe someone should revise the docs to help people out that are not experts but just trying to get a board setup without having to read through 1000 posts of old informatin