PDA

View Full Version : Problem with 'Last Page' Links After Upgrade

ShaolinTiger
05-28-2007, 01:23 AM
I recently upgraded to vBa CMPS v3.0 and everything is working fine, except on the portal when a thread has more than 3 pages the "Last Page" link is not working properly.

You can view the portal at http://www.shutterasia.com/

All links are working and correctly pointing to /forum apart from "Last Page" which points to http://www.shutterasia.com/showthread.php?t=499&page=4 for example and thus doesn't work.

Any ideas how to fix this small bug?

Keep up the great work btw, the new version 3.0 is a great improvement.

Brian
05-28-2007, 11:15 AM
If you'll look in your 'adv_portal_recentthreads_lean' (and '_exp') for this code:

<a href="showthread.php?$session[sessionurl]t=$thread[threadid]&amp;page=$thread[totalpages]">$vbphrase[last_page]</a>

Replace with this:

<a href="$vboptions[bburl]/showthread.php?$session[sessionurl]t=$thread[threadid]&amp;page=$thread[totalpages]">$vbphrase[last_page]</a>

And that should take care of the problem.

Our Sponsors

ShaolinTiger
05-29-2007, 02:01 AM
Thanks Brian, that fixed the problem just fine.

I hope you can make these changes to the download package so it's fixed for everyone in the future.

Thanks again.

Brian
05-29-2007, 11:20 AM
Yes, that will be corrected in the next release.

Our Sponsors

clothahump
06-17-2007, 07:55 AM
Could you please point me at the file that needs the edit Brian, I really must be having a Blonde momemt as I am unable to find it.

Brian
06-17-2007, 12:51 PM
You need to make that change in your 'adv_portal_recthreads_exp' and 'adv_portal_recthreads_lean' templates in your vBulletin Style Manager.

clothahump
06-18-2007, 03:45 AM
Many thanks Brian, worked a treat.

Paulo
07-27-2007, 03:28 PM
I have same problem with link "last post" in archive.

Thank you

dommo_g
12-17-2007, 12:49 PM
Just found this thread in a search for that same problem I was having. I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to working on my forum, and I was able to resolve this issue with no problems. Thanks!