PDA

View Full Version : vb4 / vbadvanced

Mr Chris
02-08-2010, 11:11 AM
Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Does anyone have some examples of what there vb4 / vbadvanced combo look like together? I love my vbadvanced and dont want vb4 to screw it up.

cornishman
02-08-2010, 01:35 PM
You're welcome to have a butchers at my test-bed site HERE (http://www.onlyforum.co.uk)
Please remember it is a test-bed, and I have half installed/uninstalled bits and bobs, but you will be able to get an idea :D
USER: fred
PASS: george

Our Sponsors

Mr Chris
02-08-2010, 01:39 PM
So what do you think are you happy with it? Does it perform the same way as it did for you with vb3?

cornishman
02-08-2010, 01:45 PM
So what do you think are you happy with it? Does it perform the same way as it did for you with vb3?
Aesthetically it is a lot better.
I have used vBulletin since v2, and am deeply entrenched in it's template and module/addon structure. It'll take a lot of time for an oldie like me to get used to the new vB4 system :( but I'll get there in the end.
I do think it's worth the effort, though if you have a big, heavily modded site I'd strongly suggest you make plenty of backups along your way ;)

One small thing I will add though is that without tables I am finding it daunting, trying to get the layout I desire.

Our Sponsors

Mr Chris
03-07-2010, 08:26 PM
thanks for the response.