PDA

View Full Version : Video BB Code Not Working

harleyparts
02-28-2010, 02:19 PM
I was going over the modules and made a few, but found that video bbcode was apparently disabled, is that the case or am i just doing something wrong

which I doubt :D

Brian
03-01-2010, 02:33 PM
Looks like vBulletin hard-coded a filename in the javascript that handles videos, so it's trying to look for a file in your admincp folder. You should be able to correct this by uploading the attached file to your admincp folder though.

Our Sponsors

harleyparts
03-05-2010, 09:46 PM
Looks like vBulletin hard-coded a filename in the javascript that handles videos, so it's trying to look for a file in your admincp folder. You should be able to correct this by uploading the attached file to your admincp folder though.

uploaded the file but seems the same still wont show.
just has an empty spot where the vidio should be . wierd

Brian
03-08-2010, 01:11 PM
Ahhh, looks like there was still some small changes that needed to be made so the [video] code will be processed properly in the cache. I've just updated the admincp/vba_cmps_admin.php file in the Beta 2 download package here to include the fix, so if you will download the files from here again, update that file on your server, and then edit/save any modules that use the [video] code (to update the cache) then that should take care of the problem.