PDA

View Full Version : Not sure what I am doing wrong here.

thecore762
03-11-2010, 12:06 AM
I am getting this error, I am trying to run vB and vBa on the same folder.

Warning: require([path]/modules/ds_adv_cmps_sb.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/vba_cmps_global.php on line 62

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/www/xxxxxx/public_html/modules/ds_adv_cmps_sb.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php') in /usr/www/xxxxx/public_html/includes/vba_cmps_global.php on line 62

Any idea on how to fix this?

Brian
03-11-2010, 12:16 PM
Sounds like you had a custom or 3rd party module that used a PHP file called 'ds_adv_cmps_sb.php' that's been removed at some point. If you either upload that file back to your modules folder or remove that module then that should take care of the problem.

Our Sponsors

thecore762
03-11-2010, 08:16 PM
Brian, you are amazing!

Now, one issue here.
When i go to www.47r-squad.com and click on forums, it will not take me to the forums, anything I can do to get this taken care of?

Brian
03-12-2010, 12:02 PM
The forum link seems to be working fine for me, so I'm assuming you figured out the problem?

Our Sponsors

thecore762
03-12-2010, 07:46 PM
Thanks Brian, looks like I got most to work.
Except I cannot edit the site navigation bar on the left.
Any idea on what I should do?

Brian
03-13-2010, 01:19 PM
You can edit any links in the Site Navigation module by editing the module through the Admin CP and changing the settings.