PDA

View Full Version : Cannot upload attachments

sailfindragon
06-05-2010, 04:06 PM
I am having problem with submitting a new file. When I click manage attachments the box pops up. However there is no browse button or boxes to add files. (I set 5 attachment entries & 3 URL)
It only shows an upload button and file types.

I have checked the permissions and all the obvious things, still cannot get it to work.

sailfindragon
06-07-2010, 05:33 AM
Uninstalled dynamics and reinstalled. Had no effect. Still gives me no option to browse files to upload in manage attachments.

Our Sponsors

irbakey
06-07-2010, 03:26 PM
What browser are you using? I see it completely different in Chrome and Safari than any other browser.

It may be a problem with the main board installation.

sailfindragon
06-07-2010, 04:44 PM
I am using firefox.

Our Sponsors

Brian
06-08-2010, 04:40 PM
Do the buttons appear if you try to submit an attachment in your forums? Do you have any other plugins/products installed that might affect your attachments in any way?

sailfindragon
06-09-2010, 03:18 AM
No problems with uploading and submitting attachments within the forum. The asset manager loads with no problems.

I thought it might be an issue with the other plugins/products I had installed, so I disabled them all to see if that made any difference, but it didn't.

Can't think of anything else that would be causing the problem.

Brian
06-11-2010, 12:27 PM
There's not really anything I'm aware of that would cause an issue like that, but if you would like to submit a support ticket via the Members' Area here I'll be glad to take a look at things for you.

sailfindragon
06-22-2010, 02:46 AM
No problems Brain, that's what I will do. Many thanks