PDA

View Full Version : Phrases Problem on Multi Install

ibaker
06-24-2010, 12:55 AM
I have just downloaded v2 gold and updated my main and secondary instances. I lost the settings phrases on the main instance:

5896 5897

I uninstalled Dynamics completely - both the main instance and the secondary ones.

Install fresh the main instance and all ok

Installed secondary instance and again lost the settings phrases on the main

Reinstalled the phrases on the main install which fixed that but the secondary instance lost its settings phrases.

The problem seems to be the phrases differentiation between the main and secondary instances.

I was planning to go live with the updated site tomorrow...darn it

ibaker
06-24-2010, 01:50 AM
Update
Just uninstalled v2 gold and reinstalled RC1 and everything is ok so it is fair enough to say that it is something to do with the v2 Gold

Our Sponsors

Brian
06-24-2010, 03:50 PM
Ahhh, looks like I fixed one bug and created another. :/
I've just updated the inlcudes/vba_dyna_adminfunctions.php and admincp/vbadyna_install.php files in the download package here to correct the issue. If you will download the files from here again, upload those two to your server over the existing ones, and then run the 'Resinstall the Phrases' options from the admincp/vbadyna_install.php file then you should see your phrases again.

ibaker
06-24-2010, 05:19 PM
Sorry Brian, that didn't work

Our Sponsors

Brian
06-28-2010, 02:48 PM
There shouldn't be any way the issue would still occur if you've updated those files and re-installed the phrases... I'm not sure what else the issue could be, but if you would like to submit a support ticket I'll be glad to take a look at things for you.