PDA

View Full Version : "apache error log" when editing modules

r_hippy
11-22-2011, 08:03 PM
vb4.1.8 with the newest vbadvanced
this was the welcome block to turn off Show Reputation (till there is a fix for it. but test other stock modules and same thing..

seems it's looking for clientscript
in the admincp

very weird..

forum/admincp/clientscript

[Tue Nov 22 19:49:17 2011] [error] [client 192.168.1.6] File does not exist: /home/public_html/forum/admincp/clientscript, referer: http://website.com/forum/admincp/vba_cmps_admin.php?do=listmodules
[Tue Nov 22 19:49:22 2011] [error] [client 192.168.1.6] File does not exist: /home/public_html/forum/admincp/clientscript, referer: http://website.com/forum/admincp/vba_cmps_admin.php?do=editmodule&modid=9&s=
[Tue Nov 22 19:49:49 2011] [error] [client 192.168.1.6] File does not exist: /home/public_html/forum/admincp/clientscript, referer: http://website.com/forum/admincp/vba_cmps_admin.php
[Tue Nov 22 19:49:49 2011] [error] [client 192.168.1.6] File does not exist: /home/public_html/forum/admincp/clientscript, referer: http://website.com/forum/admincp/vba_cmps_admin.php?do=listmodules

usuyusu
11-26-2011, 04:59 AM
Are you sure do you have the clientscript directory in the server with the correct permissions?

Other thing:

I have also vb4.1.8 (suite) with vbAdvanced CMPS 4.1.2 and the Welcome Block shows the reputation in the right way...... you can see it working at my site.

What problem do you have with the Welcome Block and reputation?

Our Sponsors

r_hippy
11-26-2011, 11:54 AM
when this option is on

This option will allow you to display the user's current reputation image and reputation power.

one image is vb4.1.5 and the other is vb4.1.8

permissions are coreect ..

r_hippy
11-26-2011, 12:06 PM
Are you sure do you have the clientscript directory in the server with the correct permissions?

Other thing:

I have also vb4.1.8 (suite) with vbAdvanced CMPS 4.1.2 and the Welcome Block shows the reputation in the right way...... you can see it working at my site.

What problem do you have with the Welcome Block and reputation?

had to register to view ..
but you dont have reputation displaying in your welcome block..

Our Sponsors

usuyusu
11-26-2011, 12:21 PM
Yes, i have it, look at the top, right corner. I changed the word "Reputation" to "Puntos" (points, in spanish, but is the same)

;)

Erica
11-26-2011, 05:37 PM
Yes, i have it, look at the top, right corner. I changed the word "Reputation" to "Puntos" (points, in spanish, but is the same)

;)

Well can you share what you have in welcome Block so we can compare it cause mines as well says Array.

usuyusu
11-27-2011, 04:51 AM
Well can you share what you have in welcome Block so we can compare it cause mines as well says Array.

...hi Erica!

Yes, of course, here you are the part of the code involved:

<vb:if condition="$bbuserinfo['reputationdisplay'] OR ($bbuserinfo['rank'] AND $mod_options['portal_welcome_rank'])">
<div style="float:{vb:stylevar right}">
<vb:if condition="$bbuserinfo['reputationdisplay']">
{vb:rawphrase rep_power}: <b>{vb:raw reppower}</b>
<!--<div align="{vb:stylevar right}" style="padding-bottom:{vb:stylevar cellpadding}px">{vb:raw bbuserinfo.reputationdisplay}</div>-->
</vb:if>

As you can see, i have commnented the last DIV.

Check it out.

:)

Erica
11-27-2011, 06:36 AM
...hi Erica!

Yes, of course, here you are the part of the code involved:

<vb:if condition="$bbuserinfo['reputationdisplay'] OR ($bbuserinfo['rank'] AND $mod_options['portal_welcome_rank'])">
<div style="float:{vb:stylevar right}">
<vb:if condition="$bbuserinfo['reputationdisplay']">
{vb:rawphrase rep_power}: <b>{vb:raw reppower}</b>
<!--<div align="{vb:stylevar right}" style="padding-bottom:{vb:stylevar cellpadding}px">{vb:raw bbuserinfo.reputationdisplay}</div>-->
</vb:if>

As you can see, i have commnented the last DIV.

Check it out.

Yes that works only for it to show the text---> Rep Power:10
but we are talking about that part if uncomment what you did instead of it saying array should have the little icons rep thats what we need fix so it would show the icon rep instead of array.

usuyusu
11-27-2011, 06:59 AM
Yes that works only for it to show the text---> Rep Power:10
but we are talking about that part if uncomment what you did instead of it saying array should have the little icons rep thats what we need fix so it would show the icon rep instead of array.

Yes, you're right.

Give me a moment, please.

r_hippy
11-28-2011, 03:45 PM
Yes, you're right.

Give me a moment, please.

thanks for your help...

seems to be a touch one..

Brian
11-30-2011, 01:56 PM
I'm not sure how/when the code pointing to the clientscript folder got removed, but I've just updated the admincp/vba_cmps_admin.php file in the download package here to include the fix. If you'll download the files from here again and update that one on your server then that should fix the issue with it trying to pull from admincp/clientscript.
Or if you would rather apply the fix manually, just look in the file for this line:

$extrahead = '<script type="text/javascript" src="clientscript/vba_cmps_admin.js"></script>';

And replace with this:

$extrahead = '<script type="text/javascript" src="' . $vbulletin->options['bburl'] . '/clientscript/vba_cmps_admin.js"></script>';

r_hippy
11-30-2011, 05:11 PM
thanks Brian