PDA

View Full Version : Pac-Man and Donkey Kong

Joey1
07-01-2009, 06:30 AM
Uploading from here works great but I've to up load the 2 games in the title from the links on a few Threads here and I can't get them to Import.
I think it's to do with how I first installed all the files the first time I installed the Arcade.

If there any chance that you could up load the 2 games into the download section on this Forum, as like I said I have uploaded a load of games today no problem and these 2 games are great and I think a lot of users would like to see them available from here.

Thanks

Biker_GA
07-01-2009, 09:35 AM
Unless there has been permission given from the original author of the game, you won't find it in the download section of the arcade here.

Our Sponsors

Joey1
07-01-2009, 09:38 AM
So is that a never will be available thing then?

KW802
07-01-2009, 12:55 PM
So is that a never will be available thing then?From here directly, no. At other sites on the net, we have no control over them.

Our Sponsors

Oblivion Knight
07-02-2009, 04:19 AM
I see no reason not to allow the download of Pacman, since it's a neave.com game and he doesn't appear to mind his games being used for arcade applications (since the default games all come from there!).

The flash clone of Donkey Kong is pretty poor anyway though, it's just the same level repeated over and over again.

GAMEOVERlol
09-09-2010, 09:58 AM
Cool, but would that mean we need permission from namco or something? im new here an i would like to get involved in all of this. its pretty cool stuff.