PDA

View Full Version : List of Games

mattysheff
11-15-2009, 06:51 PM
Hi,

I'm thinking of switching from IPBArcade. The problem is a can't access the games section of the site to see whats avalible.

I don't expect to be able to download them but I at least expect to be able to view whats avalible. How can I decide to make the move or not without seeing what games their are if I do. All I can see is a few threads complaining about the lack of games.

bass.exe21
11-15-2009, 07:50 PM
If you would wait for v2, you can install most of the games in mochiads (http://www.mochimedia.com/games/).

Our Sponsors

KW802
11-15-2009, 08:09 PM
Hi,

I'm thinking of switching from IPBArcade. The problem is a can't access the games section of the site to see whats avalible.

I don't expect to be able to download them but I at least expect to be able to view whats avalible. How can I decide to make the move or not without seeing what games their are if I do. All I can see is a few threads complaining about the lack of games.
v3Arcade.com is not a game distribution site. There are some games downloadable from here for convenience to the v3A community but it is certainly not meant to represent a "list of games" that are available for v3A.

The current publicly available version of v3A, 1.1.1, can run "v3 Arcade" formatted games along with "IPB" & "IPB v32" formatted games and the upcoming 2.0.0 version of v3A will feature MochiMedia (aka: MochiAds) game integration which offers literally thousands of games.

mattysheff
11-16-2009, 03:19 PM
Ahh cool, I didn't realise it worked with IPB games.