PDA

View Full Version : Editing Arcade Sidebar

imported_dmm2020
11-04-2011, 07:43 PM
What file am I editing in vBulletin plugin version in order to add code for banner advertising and that?

I want to ad advertising mainly that unregistered guests are going to see as soon as I open the arcade permissions so that unregistered guests can see the games.

I tried to post this in the other forum group but that one would not let me post for some reason.

Gemma
11-04-2011, 08:06 PM
Where exactly do you want the adverts displayed - on the arcade homepage or when someone is playing a game?

Our Sponsors

imported_dmm2020
11-04-2011, 08:24 PM
Both. I am using a banner rotator script that will work off the user permissions. If a guest plays the games, there will be ads there. Otherwise, just in the arcade sidebar that you see on the arcade homepage.

Gemma
11-05-2011, 04:36 PM
If you want to add stuff to either the siderbar on the arcade homepage you need to edit the v3ARCADE_MAIN template, you can add code anywhere afer <!-- Side Bar --> and before <!-- / Side Bar End -->

For the actual game playing area you would edit the v3ARCADE_PLAY template between <!-- right area --> and <!-- / right area -->