vBa Links Directory 4.1.0 & 3.3.0 Now Available!
vBadvanced Links Directory v3.3.0 (for vB3) and v4.1.0 (for vB4) have been released and are now available in the Members' Area here for current license holders or new purchases. These latest releases include the following new features:
- Thumbnail image uploads are now possible. A new usergroup permission setting called 'Can Upload Website Images' has been added to allow control over who can upload an image with their links. A new setting group called 'Website Image Uploading Options' has also been added with settings to control the type, dimensions, and filesize of uploads. An uploaded image will be displayed on the 'Show Link Details' page, and there is a setting to enable website images when browsing categories as well.
- The 'Enable thumbshots.org Web Site Thumbnails' settings (under Browselinks Options and Showlink Options) have a new option for 'Yes, only if there is no Website Image' so that the thumbshots.org thumbnail can be hidden when an image has been uploaded.
- Mass importing a list of URLs is now possible. Another new usergroup setting called 'Can Mass Import Links' has been added to control who can mass import links. The new feature is only accessible via the 'Moderation' link in the vBa Links user-end, so the user must also be an admin or vBa Links moderator to use this feature.
- A new setting called "Strip 'http://' From Outbound URL's" has been added to help prevent issues with servers that have strict security settings and do not allow the query string in a URL to contain 'http://'.
- All currently known bugs have been corrected. (bugs from 3.2.0, bugs from 4.0.0)
As usual, upgrade instructions may be found at the bottom of the readme.html file that comes with the download package.
Problems or Questions?
Please DO NOT reply to this thread for support. Please create a new thread in the appropriate vBa Links 4.0 Support or vBa Links 3.0 Support forums.