Thread: Are there Tutorials somewhere

Default Are there Tutorials somewhere

I know most of you guys are trying to be helpful but your Geek Speak Language is very confusing to me , which is not your fault I recognise

Would there be a tutorial some whare as to where to start with this vbadvanced as I have had it for over a week now and havent been able to do anything with it

Default Re: Are there Tutorials somewhere

I seem to have found the tutorials here thanks to someone who directed me there

http://www.vbadvanced.com/membersare...tid=4&pageid=1

I have started reading them in one window and following what I am reading in another window

This is the step for ADDing a moduale as the user manuale describes how to do it

http://www.vbadvanced.com/membersare...tid=4&pageid=2

But my screen doesnt look anything at all like the screen that is being shown to me

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f9...ditModuals.jpg

Am I looking at the correct tutorials ?

All the instructions are so vague, vbadvanced should have tutorial videos. Seems like they just cater to the experienced users. Why not have a video tutorial of 8 or so videos showing how to setup the different things dynamics does for the purchaser? They have a manual for cmps but that product is free, Why would they not have a video tutorial and manual on the product they are selling?????? Doesn't make sense??????

Famfun - Please do not post the same thing multiple times or start the same thread in multiple forums. Most forums consider that spam.

I'm sorry, but there is not a manual available for vBa Dynamics at this time. If you're not sure how something works or have a question, please feel free to post (once) in our support forums.
    Frequently Asked Questions
    CMPS Users Manual

For vBadvanced software assistance, please use the support forums.
    Unsolicted PMs, IMs, and email will not be responded to.
    If you have a non-software related question or problem with your account, please submit a support ticket.

Don't know where that post should fit under? Maybe you need a new topic post for beginners?

All the instructions are so vague, vbadvanced should have tutorial videos. Seems like they just cater to the experienced users. Why not have a video tutorial of 8 or so videos showing how to setup the different things dynamics does for the purchaser? They have a manual for cmps but that product is free, Why would they not have a video tutorial and manual on the product they are selling?????? Doesn't make sense??????

The "How Do I... Questions" forum would have been a good choice since your questions weren't regarding "Pre-Sales" or "Troubleshooting", and definitely didn't belong in any of the other forums not under the "vBadvanced Dynamics" category. If you're not sure of a forum in the future then I'd recommend posting in your top 1 or 2 picks at the most instead of your top 5-6. It only slows the staff down when we have to clean that up, and if you started receiving replies in multiple threads then it only makes it harder to keep up with everything.

We do not have the time or resources to put together video tutorials at this time. There is a manual available for the CMPS because it is a much more widely used product and it helps to answer most of the more common questions.
    vBa Dyanamics and vBa Links are completely different products and controlling them is much more similar to controlling your vBulletin forum, so as long as you're familiar with vBulletin then it shouldn't take long to become familiar with vBa Dynamcis or Links.
    Everything needed to control each product is located in a new menu on the left side of your Admin CP, listed under the product name.
    Frequently Asked Questions
    CMPS Users Manual

For vBadvanced software assistance, please use the support forums.
    Unsolicted PMs, IMs, and email will not be responded to.
    If you have a non-software related question or problem with your account, please submit a support ticket.

Thread Information