vBadvanced Links Directory RC2 is now available in the Member's Area. This release is mostly just to fix all currently known bugs. For those who have already installed RC1, there are instructions on upgrading in the readme file.
Changes Since RC1
- Added a 'linkurl' tag to the URL to the link on the 'Show Link Details' page. This helps link exchange scripts to recognize links added in the links directory.
- Adds the version number to the settings and footer to make it easier to determine which version you are running for future upgrades.
- Changes the step in the install file which updates your image paths so that it is seperated out into pages to solve a problem with the page timing out for users who have a large number of icons or smilies.
- Fixes a bug where check_url() function can create problems in the Admin CP files on some windows server configurations.
- Fixes a bug where inserting an ' mark in the settings can cause a database error.
- Fixes a bug that could cause a database error when deleting a link if the previously added link in that directory contains a ' mark in the title.
- When adding or editing a directory in the Admin CP you are now always taken back to the directory manager.
- Replaces the 'ADV_LINKS_SENDTOFRIEND' template with the proper content.
- Fixes a bug that can cause numbers to appear at the top of the index page when moderators are added to directories.
- Adds the missing phrases 'your_link_has_been_added' and 'adv_links_invalid_url'.
- Fixes a bug where the 'Save' button appears blank when adding a new directory.
For those who have already purchased the Links Directory, the newest version is available in the Member's Area here. For those who haven't... What are you waiting for?