Thread: Page not found

Default Page not found

Ok, I went to edit modual and this is whay I get:

I went into mt admincp, Click on the tab for my vBa CMPS. then I click on edit modules and I get a white page that say Page not Found.

Anyone know?

Default Re: Page not found

WoW lol, Any body?

You mean to tell me there is no mods or tech support here that can help me out?
    I submitted a support ticket this morning and Haven't got an answer to that or my threads. Not every the slightest response. This is crazy

Constantly Learning...

Have you double checked to ensure that all your files uploaded correctly? Perhaps try re-uploading them over the top to ensure they are complete.

I installed this months ago and has been working fine til today. I added a few user groups and the members for those user groups could not get to the homepage.
    I set and reset all the settings and nothing change. I checked the php file to make sure everything was correct there all is good.

I got off for a while about 2 hr, signed back on to continues and I could even get into my vba cmps setting. When I click on edit module or and tab in that section I would get a black page with the error Page Not found....

Constantly Learning...

I would be checking for database corruption / issues then. Possibly submit a support ticket. If you haven't done many changes to the vBadvanced, you could also try uninstalling and doing a fresh install to see if that fixes it. Certainly sounds like something's gone screwy somewhere...

Screwy isn't the word for it,lol... Its going nuts...lol

I did submit a support ticket and 9am this morning. I put the in post #3. Thanks for you help....

Thread Information