Thread: Page Gets Reset to Default Values

Default Page Gets Reset to Default Values

I have a website that I am using a few pages that are calling Iframes to display flash forms for donations and or fund raisers.

Each page I allow HTML / Images / BBCode to yes so the iframes will show and I do not have to allow HTML on the Main Forum Pages

I have noticed that if I change any item in the Main Page ports Page Such as Updated the News Post or add delete a news Post the Pages that I have set up with HTM Images and BBCode get reset to no and the forms will not display.

Kind of a funny issue, Not sure. I know no one is access admin or these pages. I am the one doing all the edits.

Wonder if anyone has any ideas

Default Re: Page Gets Reset to Default Values

Just to be sure I understand the problem... You're using the "Edit Threads" link to change sepcific news posts on a page, and when you do that, it's changing the Allow HTML/Smilies/[IMG] code settings on other pages? If so, I've never heard of a problem like that and don't see how it would be possible after reviewing the code.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Just to be sure I understand the problem... You're using the "Edit Threads" link to change sepcific news posts on a page, and when you do that, it's changing the Allow HTML/Smilies/[IMG] code settings on other pages? If so, I've never heard of a problem like that and don't see how it would be possible after reviewing the code.
    Thats exactly what I a saying

I just replicated the problem on my site

I have
    3 Custom pages set up to call Iframes for specific reasons

My Main Page of th site the Portal has a Homepage establish and the center bottom is the latest News

I just went into admin ? CMPS > Eidt Pages> Homepage and edited the News Options > News Threads and removed the One listing I had on the main page

Now all Three Custom pages are reset to defauls using No HTML, NO Image and NO BBCOde when I had all three set to allow in each page

I get this when users click on one of the three custom pages

<IFRAME SRC="http://www.riderdown.org/forum/custompages/volunteer/volunteer.html" WIDTH=820 HEIGHT=1050 FRAMEBORDER=0 ALIGN=center>
    </IFRAME>
    Last edited by JWL; 03-10-2007 at 05:40 PM.

What version of the CMPS are you running?

What version of the CMPS are you running?
    vBadvanced CMPS v2.2.1 (vB 3.6)
    Vbulletin 3.6.4 With Patch only, have not upgraded to 3.6.5 waitig for 3.6.6

I've never heard of something like that happening, and I can't seem to reproduce it here. If you'd like to submit a support ticket (with all required info ) then I'll be glad to take a look at things for you.

I've never heard of something like that happening, and I can't seem to reproduce it here. If you'd like to submit a support ticket (with all required info ) then I'll be glad to take a look at things for you.
    No worries, Just send me an Email when that will occur Please

Just incase anybody else has this problem... I've just updated the files here with the fix, so if you'll download the package again and replace your current admincp/vba_cmps_admin.php file with the new one, that should take care of the problem.

Thread Information