Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: vBa Dynamics Now Publicly Available!

Default vBa Dynamics Now Publicly Available!

vBadvanced is proud to announce the public release of it's newest product, vBadvanced Dynamics! (fka Blogicles) As many of you may already know, vBa Dynamics has been in it's beta testing stages for several months. Thanks to our beta testers help finding bugs and feature suggestions, we feel that the product is stable and ready for public release.

Designed with versatility in mind, vBadvanced Dynamics is a highly configurable, multi-purpose product that can be used to catalog and display a database of just about anything. From articles, file sharing, user blogs, a simple categorized list of recipes, and just about everything in between. Features include an advanced module system, unlimited categories, attachment uploads, ratings, custom fields, over 50 usergroup permissions, user favorites, e-mail subscriptions, SEO friendly URLs, and much more with over 225 configuration settings. Have more than one use in mind? It's optional and unique "Multiple Instance" licensing option makes it easy to install multiple copies on the same web site that are completely independent from one another.

For a full list of features, links to demos, or to order the software, please see the vBadvanced Dynamics products page.

Default Re: vBa Dynamics Now Publicly Available!

thank you, I want it now

A fitting name, Brian. It looks absolutely dynamic. I placed the order via PayPal and am looking forward to replacing another product with this one. You are a true craftsman. Thanks for your hard work.

Jim
    If my post was helpful to you, or made you or ,
    please take the time to register at my forum and ask
    a question you've always wanted to know about floors.

Thanks Jim. I'm just glad that I finally figured out something better and more fitting than "Blogicles".

You beat vbulletin with their blog release and I've just purchased vBa Dynamics after comparing the two.
    Congratulations Brian, great product.

Thumbs up Re: vBa Dynamics Now Publicly Available!

I am going to get this in a few weeks just need to learn how to use vbcms first lol then once im used to using it then i will upgrade.

great work Brian

Good work Brian! I still need to read up on it more, but some of the features sound very cool.

Regarding the user groups - is this like where members can start their own 'groups' and then choose which other members can 'join' them? (ie moderate join requests?) A bit like a very very small community, sub community if you like. There is software that does this on other platforms and if vB Dynamics has it too that would be excellent! If not or if it is similar, please could you update it to allow users that control? I can locate the link of the other software if you want to take a look.

Another question... could this be used to powere a yellow pages type directory? If so I'll buy it right now! lol

I also suggest a 'possible uses' thread as it might help people see the different ways in which they might be able to use it.

In the meantime I'll play through the demo and probably come back with more questions!

great work. I am going to compare this one to vbulletins before I buy

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    Regarding the user groups - is this like where members can start their own 'groups' and then choose which other members can 'join' them? (ie moderate join requests?) A bit like a very very small community, sub community if you like. There is software that does this on other platforms and if vB Dynamics has it too that would be excellent! If not or if it is similar, please could you update it to allow users that control? I can locate the link of the other software if you want to take a look.
    vBa Dynamics does not have anything like that really. I was thinking vBulletin already had something similar with it's usergroup and join request functions, though I haven't really used those features... Is that not about how they work?
    If there's a good system in that other sofware and you can dig up the link I'll be glad to take a look and see if they have some features that could be worked into our product.

Another question... could this be used to powere a yellow pages type directory? If so I'll buy it right now! lol
    Yup, I would think the product could be an ideal solution for something like a yellow pages directory using it's custom fields and such.

I also suggest a 'possible uses' thread as it might help people see the different ways in which they might be able to use it.
    After it's installed a few more places and I have some time to compile a list, I do plan to try to get some example sites and uses listed.

In the meantime I'll play through the demo and probably come back with more questions!

Just let me know if/when you have any others.

Does this require vbulletin forum to be installed, or is a stand alone product

Quote Originally Posted by MRGTB View Post
    Does this require vbulletin forum to be installed, or is a stand alone product
    Yes you need Vbulletin installed.

Thank you for all your hard work Brian. You are truly talented!

Does this run like an addon with your forums or is it a completely separate.
    for example if I have a established forum is this an add on like gallery, vbarcade vbadvance etc.? or does it change your whole forum to the vba dynamics format?
    on one of my boards they are looking for a blog type software ( like this one)

is this an add on like gallery, vbarcade vbadvance etc.?
    The simplistic answer is, yes. You can learn more about it here --> http://www.vbadvanced.com/products.php
    If my post was helpful to you, or made you or ,
    please take the time to register at my forum and ask
    a question you've always wanted to know about floors.

From the description I couldnt really tell, I been reaidng that link since its been online.
    Does anyone have one up and running yet ona forum I would like to see it, cause if this works like I think I have few boards that will get it.

I like the looks of the product, but In my opinion it would be something that is not needed and just something else to jam up a server.
    Now I am not saying it is something others wouldn't use but I am happy with the cmps from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Delw View Post
    From the description I couldnt really tell, I been reaidng that link since its been online.
    Does anyone have one up and running yet ona forum I would like to see it, cause if this works like I think I have few boards that will get it.
    Did you see the 3 different demos from the product page? Those should be pretty good examples with a lot of options enabled. Unfortunately those are the only examples I can give as others might not like me linking to their sites.

This maybe a stupid question but, is this a more suped up version of vbadvanced or another product altogether?

It's another product all together. It does have basically the same module system as the CMPS though.

...can be used to catalog and display a database of just about anything*. From articles, file sharing, user blogs, a simple categorized list of recipes, and just about everything in between.
    I am interested in this concept of database flexibility. I have been looking for a method of presenting a detailed author bibliography and hope this might be the answer. I want book pages featuring cover scans and a high number of custom database fields detailing the book specifics and story content. Having a separate keyed story database which is cross-referenced would be ideal. I am attaching an HTML representation which is similar to my goal, though it is not database driven and has no connection to the VB system and styles. Is this feasible? How complicated a task would it be?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information