Thread: Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: etc

Default Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: etc

I was trying to integrate a page and somehow deleted all my previous integrations.

When I discovered what I had done I also found this code showing up in the Chatbox module above the chat. That’s the only place it happens.

Code:
    Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /includes/vba_cmps_include_template.php on line 19

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /includes/vba_cmps_include_template.php on line 39

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /includes/vba_cmps_include_template.php on line 47

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/init.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 55

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /includes/vba_cmps_include_top.php on line 518

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /includes/vba_cmps_include_top.php on line 518
    I have since got all the pages integrated again but can’t get rid of this code. Tried re-installing the Chatbox module but it made no difference. Any ideas as to what I may have done wrong?

Default Re: Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: etc

I don't really see how a module could cause that error... But you're saying you only see it when that module is active?

Its in the actual chatbox window which displays the chats. It shows above the chats. People can still use the chatbox though.

Here is a screen shot
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sorry, but I'm not really sure what could cause that.

It seems that it actually prints this in the chatbox each time a user posts a message. Because when you click 'send' you get an error pop up. See attached image. Dont know if there is anything extra in there that will help you point me in the right direction?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Its fixed now. Sorry to have bothered you Brian.
    Read in the vB forums that it most likely was a plugin problem. Disabled each vBaCMPS pugin til it went away. The one that worked was "vBa CMPS - Integration Startup" so figured it definitely was an integration problem. Went through the list of files in "vBulletin Files to Integrate" and found "chatbox.php" listed there (I thought only original vB files would be there?). I had integrated all the files in that list so disabled integration for that file and it fixed the problem.

Ahhhhh.

(I thought only original vB files would be there?)
    It lists out any files that are located in the folder where you've installed vB in order to make it easier to integrate hacks and such.

Thread Information