Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: vBslideshow module

Default vBslideshow module

Add unlimited images from any forums into an attractive slideshow. Embed mp3s to your images or to your categories.

Does that without adding adding one single query and loads instantly.

Tested with 3.60 and higher, including 3.70 beta 4

Requires vBcover vBslideshow
    Last edited by Lionel; 02-04-2008 at 04:33 AM.
    Real useful and Cool vBulletin addons

Default Re: vBslideshow module: more screenshots

some more screenshots

Default Re: vBslideshow module

Looking good Lionel. May switch in the future. Easy to put in VBA's default wrapper template? Are the Silver controls stylable?
    Last edited by glorify; 01-21-2008 at 08:40 PM.

The silver controls are editable only for the main gallery style example like on my site www.haitiwebs.com Installing is just a matter of uploading the module.

awesome.. might have to make the switch soon Keep up the great work Bud!

Quote Originally Posted by Lionel View Post
    The silver controls are editable only for the main gallery style example like on my site www.haitiwebs.com Installing is just a matter of uploading the module.
    Does it call a css file for it that I can add to additional css styles? Can it use the wrapper? Can you control the height and width of the module?
    Last edited by glorify; 01-21-2008 at 10:36 PM.

Lionel can't seem to get this page to load www.haitiwebs.com really wanted to check it out.....
    Take Care...Because I Care
    MyTagsOnline.com/forum

Hi, this is temporarily down. You can see all possibilities on the right menu here

Now that is way COOL.....is it like way over my head as a newbie to use and install?
    MyTagsOnline.com/forum

You just upload the product and the phps and then in your vbulletin options you set the forumid(s) to display. Everything else is automatic.

For vbAdvanced you just upload the module.
    Last edited by Lionel; 02-04-2008 at 04:24 AM.

What a beautiful product....I was just checking each option out on how the slide show displays at the link you gave....it is really neat....
    MyTagsOnline.com/forum

Quote Originally Posted by glorify View Post
    Does it call a css file for it that I can add to additional css styles? Can it use the wrapper? Can you control the height and width of the module?

Sorry, did not see that post

All style options are editable via vboptions
    Can use wrapper
    Can change width, in vboptions no problems.
    For height, you would have to edit the php templates. This is all elements put together. If you change the height, you would have to change the elements (such as the controls) positions

Lionel this product is so cool....can I just add this to module in vBadvanced cmp? Are there instructions on how to do that and a manual for ex:add pics ect and for using your product ect?
    MyTagsOnline.com/forum

The demos are all vBadvanced :-)
    It's a matter of uploading a vbadvanced module to install it, and to to tell vbadvanced which page you want to display it.

You don't manually "add" pictures to it. You just post threads with JPG. In all the forumid that you set in your vboptions settings, every time you post a new thread in those forums, the slideshow automatically gets the first jpg in there.

It's all automatic. Install and forget about it. Simply keep on creating new threads so you have new images.
    Last edited by Lionel; 02-04-2008 at 04:41 AM.

Just checking....don't want to get in over my head....as I am a newbie as it is....so I have to create a forum just for the jpg's to be in to have pics for the slide show to run from on my forum home page? Is there a manual on your site, that gives a run through on how to use it?
    MyTagsOnline.com/forum

You can use existing forums. You can use as many as you want. You don't need to create a forum just for that. In vbulletin options settings there are clear instructions where to set the forum ids, how many pictures to display per forum.

There are no manual, because really it would have been a vbulletin and a vbadvanced manual on how to use settings and how to display a module. But if you still have problems, I will set you up.

I did notice on your site it says *requires vBcaption sold separately so do I need to purchase both products to have this work? what is vBcaption?
    On my forum ppl can't upload pictures cause I need to get a program for that ex: photopost or something else first right before I can pull pictures into this slideshow first right?.....(told ya I was a newbie)( ppl on my site are using photobucket to post their pictures right now...so that is why I was looking into photopost)
    MyTagsOnline.com/forum

You need vBcaption ONLY to embed mp3 with individual images. Without it, you still can have music but per category.

vBcaption is a very cool product, but if you are a newbie, stay away from it unless you also buy installation.

For people to be able to upload images, you need to have your vBulletin set properly. You need to allow attachments.

OK I am getting this....but I don't need to purchase vCaption to use the slide show right then? (can I get it later and in stall it when I know a little more about what I am doing?

I do have attachments enabled....but only comes out with words on the forum that say attachment....and then you have to click those words to see the pic....so that is why I am looking into ex: photopost and then would love to put your slide show on my forum home page. I did write code for a crude photo gallery on my web site...and when I say crude I mean crude....you can see what I mean from checking the gallery I have on my site here
    MyTagsOnline.com/forum

You don't need vBcaption installed in order to have vBslideshow running.
    You need to set in vBulletin per usergroup to allow to download attachments so they will display.

I have another product named vBattach that will allow you to display attachments anywhere in your page, any position.

P.S. The slide show works only with vBulletin attachments system, no photopost or any other system.
    Last edited by Lionel; 02-04-2008 at 05:16 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information