Thread: Mine

Default Mine

Yes, my site is HERE

Smile Re: Mine

ttnb Look'in good....only suggestion (maybe different for your country not sure) but to center the page as it is to left when I view it....only a suggestion...I like the lay out...nice job....

I always enjoy looking at what ppl create....check out glorify's web site...it I think it is cool...can give you ideas of what some do with their forums site at http://www.glorifythepast.com/

ps I don't know this person hope they don't mind me posting it here....they are a member here
    Take Care...Because I Care
    MyTagsOnline.com/forum

Default Re: Mine

Quote Originally Posted by LorraineMc View Post
    ttnb Look'in good....only suggestion (maybe different for your country not sure) but to center the page as it is to left when I view it....only a suggestion...I like the lay out...nice job....

I always enjoy looking at what ppl create....check out glorify's web site...it I think it is cool...can give you ideas of what some do with their forums site at http://www.glorifythepast.com/

ps I don't know this person hope they don't mind me posting it here....they are a member here
    Thanks for your comment suggestion.
    Yeah, I want to make vbulletin and vba alittle different from others site so i make it "left". I will creat a "center skin" for thoose who love "center" too.

The glorify's is great! And your site is also very well designed and fast loading. I have one center site here too. This site is in Japanese.

Thumbs up Re: Mine

That last link you posted was so cool....love the fly menu on the left....nice job....

Thanks mine is a work in progress....(like an everyday progress...lol) I am learning new things all the time...guess that is good....but does make the brain hurt...lol
    MyTagsOnline.com/forum

Thanks for your kind words. That menu is released on vb.org. If you want to use you can download it there. Me to I have to learn everything everyday(even learning English by posting here. Sorry for my poor English!).

Cool find on the fly menu....your English is just great....matter fact think you got the forum and English well uncontrol....I for one need all the help I can get in both department .....and will for a bit....but I am for ever trying!.....
    Have ya seen the post for the vBslideshow? You can see all possibilities on the right menu here this is way cool....neat product (use the side navigation bar there to see what it can do....
    MyTagsOnline.com/forum

I looked at it before but I also have photopost vbgallery on my site. Should I buy vbcover too? I love the ajax box on glorify's web site but still do not have time to try it.

I am looking into photopost too....how are you liking it? Was it easy to use?...I need away to let members upload pics and am looking around for a good photo program to use and one that is easy and easy to remove what features I don't want ect....I too am loving the vCover slide show program am looking into getting that too....to combine both but sure that can be done....
    MyTagsOnline.com/forum

I have both photopost pro and VBA photopost. Both are great products. If you buy pro, you can have a chance to choose photopost vbgallery to install or photopost pro to install. Pro has more feature while photopost vba is more intergrated to vbulletin(it used the same skins, profiles with vbulletin).

I like the way you got your pics on your site at http://betonamu.jp/...way cool....I am also looking into photopost pro and then the vBslideshow for the forum home page...would be really neat if someone would put all these features in one product and one program so wouldn't have to search them all down....and learn all new products....
    MyTagsOnline.com/forum

Thread Information