Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tag Cloud Disappeared after Installation of vbulletin 3.7 Beta 6

Default Re: Tag Cloud Disappeared after Installation of vbulletin 3.7 Beta 6

Admin CP => vBa CMPS => Edit Pages => Default / Homepage

Is the module listed under the 'Modules Enabled' section there?

yes and the module is active !

I'm not really sure what else might cause it to not appear, but if you would like to submit a support ticket via the Members' Area here I'll be glad to take a look at things for you.

My tag cloud is also gone. Not in the modules or the pages. Want me to open a ticket as well or will you post here?

I'll post here once I see what the issue is. Nobody has submitted a ticket yet though, so if you would like to then that may help expedite the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    I'll post here once I see what the issue is. Nobody has submitted a ticket yet though, so if you would like to then that may help expedite the process.

If nobody has submitted a ticket yet, I will.

v3.7.1 P2 vBulletin, with a spanking new vBadvanced install.

(I have only tried to make it show up on a page created, not the index page)

Nope, no tickets have been submitted yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Nope, no tickets have been submitted yet.
    Submitted in full.

Thanks for any assist you can give me.

Any updates?

I updated the modules/popluar_tags.php file here yesterday with another fix (looks like vB made some more changes). If you will download the files again and replace that file with the updated version, that should take care of the issue.

I'm running the latest version of vB and CMPS, and I can't get the tag cloud to appear either. Since I only downloaded the CMPS archive a couple weeks ago, I'm assuming it has the latest fixed files.

The module is active and has been added to my pages, but nothing shows up. Granted, I only recently tagged some threads, but since there doesn't seem to be a configuration option for a certain # of view or clicks, I'm stumped.

EDIT: Hmph. I did get it to work on my forum pages, but I had to add it to the main cmps index page in order to do so.

I tried removing it from the cmps page, and now everything seems to work. Very weird! Do you think this might be a bug involving the very first time the cloud is used? e.g. it has to be installed on the index page first in order for it to 'take'?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information