Thread: A little help for a newbie please...

Question A little help for a newbie please...

I am very new to this. Brian installed CMPS for me, and I am ready to go live. He isnt online right now and I have replied to my support ticket, but I was wondering if someone here could help me out.

Now when I go to my homepage www.mainelysubarus.com it brings up the CMPS page. PERFECT! Now when I want to intergrate vBulletin and CMPS so its easier for users, so all they need to do is log in once. I tried to intergrate the page via admincp but it told me I didnt have any pages to intergrate...

I then tried to follow, "Running vBa CMPS In The Same Folder as vBulletin" but when I did that my homepage would just show a directory of my /forums/ folder. What went wrong?

Also www.mainelysubarus.com is the same as www.mainelysubarus.com/index.php and www.mainelysubarus.com/forums is the same as www.mainelysubarus.com/forums/index.php. Why are there so many addesses and how can I get all this to work correctly. Im ready to pull my hair out!

Thanks in advance!
    Carter

Default Re: A little help for a newbie please...

Im desperate here...

Default Re: A little help for a newbie please...

Integration does not have anything to do with logging in. Your users should be able to login fine from the CMPS or the forums.

As for the URL's, you can always access a folder on a server by going to either /foldername or /foldername/index.*

Thread Information