Thread: Service Requests Forum

Default Service Requests Forum

I get PM's from people all the time to help them install and fix vbadvanced in their websites... i love helping them out, however is kinda getting more and more each time... i was wondering if it would be possible to make a Service Request Forum just like at vb.org this would help people to post their service request and that way more people could help out..... i'm sure that nobody minds a few extra bucks, at least I dont, i really love helping out people...

just a thought...
    God180.com <---------------------My heavily modified vBulletin board

Default Re: Service Requests Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Polo
    I get PM's from people all the time to help them install and fix vbadvanced in their websites... i love helping them out, however is kinda getting more and more each time... i was wondering if it would be possible to make a Service Request Forum just like at vb.org this would help people to post their service request and that way more people could help out..... i'm sure that nobody minds a few extra bucks, at least I dont, i really love helping out people...

just a thought...
    It's a Good Idea indeed!

excellent idea!

Since CMPS is free, I usually just refer the person who sent me a blind PM or IM to the Additional Options section of the download page -- At least that way Brian or his team can get a few dollars for the product that they would not have normally.

Don't get me wrong, if it's something simple I'll try to help when & where I can but for certain people it'd be better pointing them to the vBa team directly.

Thread Information