Thread: strpos error when adding a link

Default strpos error when adding a link

I put in a ticket about a week ago regarding another issue and it was resolved by Brian... but I also have these issues as well that I added to the ticket but haven't got a response for a few days now so I'm posting here on the forum as I'm anxious to get this up and running.

I get the error below when I go to add a new link and also when I run the reciprocal link checker:

Warning: strpos() [function.strpos]: Empty delimiter. in /includes/vba_links_functions_savelink.php
    ... also, the reciprocal link checking doesn't seem to be working as it is saying that the reciprocal links are there (OK) when they are not. I tested this by adding Google.com and putting google.com/links as the reciprocal link... which is obviously incorrect.

Any idea why this is occurring?

Thanks for any help.

Clancy

I'm sorry I missed your previous reply in the ticket. I've taken a look at things and was able to narrow the issue down to a small bug that can occur if there's an extra space(s) at the end of the URL entered in the 'Reciprocal Link URL' setting. I went ahead and applied the fix to your file since I still had your info in the ticket.
    For anyone else who may be experiencing this issue, if you will download the files from here again and replace your forum/includes/vba_links_functions_savelink.php file with the updated version, that should take care of the issue.

Thanks Brian.

Thread Information