Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: vBa CMPS v4.0.1 (for vB4) Now Available!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    34,466

    Default vBa CMPS v4.0.1 (for vB4) Now Available!

    vBadvanced CMPS v4.0.1 (for vB4) has just been released and is available in the Members' Area here. This is mostly a maintenance release to fix all currently known bugs & issues, along with a few small optimizations.

    Files changed since v4.0.0:
    • includes/vba_cmps_adminfunctions.php
    • includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php
    • includes/vba_cmps_include_top.php
    • modules/news.php
    • modules/onlineusers.php
    • modules/recentthreads.php


    Templates changed since v4.0.0:
    • adv_portal.css
    • adv_portal_archivebits_exp
    • adv_portal_archivebits_lean
    • adv_portal_module_wrapper
    • adv_portal_newsbits
    • adv_portal_recthreads_exp
    • adv_portal_recthreads_lean
    • adv_portal_welcomeblock_lean


    Upgrading:
    Upgrade instructions are the same as usual, and may be found at the bottom of the readme.html file that comes with the download package.

    Problems or Questions?
    Please create a new thread in the appropriate vBa CMPS v4.0 Support forum. Please do NOT reply to this thread for support!
    Frequently Asked Questions
    CMPS Users Manual

    For vBadvanced software assistance, please use the support forums.
    Unsolicted PMs, IMs, and email will not be responded to.
    If you have a non-software related question or problem with your account, please submit a support ticket.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    KUWAIT
    Posts
    58

    Default

    thanx pro Brian

    i am upgrade now

    i.s.s.w

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Hey Brian, I came across a new issue with FB Connect forcing you to try to link your FB any time going to your page. I updated my support ticket about it.

  4. #4

    Thumbs up

    thanks update....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Thanks for the update

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeknoSounds View Post
    Hey Brian, I came across a new issue with FB Connect forcing you to try to link your FB any time going to your page. I updated my support ticket about it.
    What's the problem with Vba and FB connect?
    If you want Vbadvanced Customized main page,PM me

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Initially the issue is if you have your vBa index in root and your forums in another directory. vB had hard coded some redirects to registration.php which wouldn't forward to the right location so you'd get an error page. That was fixed in the latest version of vBa.
    However, now if you're logged into facebook and go to the site it forces the facebook registration to pop up until you link it. Or in the case like I have mine that doesn't allow registration via facebook, guests will see an error stating registration is disabled.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeknoSounds View Post
    Initially the issue is if you have your vBa index in root and your forums in another directory. vB had hard coded some redirects to registration.php which wouldn't forward to the right location so you'd get an error page. That was fixed in the latest version of vBa.
    However, now if you're logged into facebook and go to the site it forces the facebook registration to pop up until you link it. Or in the case like I have mine that doesn't allow registration via facebook, guests will see an error stating registration is disabled.
    hmm but i have it with out error, or just i missed sth maybe. would you please take alook to my forum to see this works right?

    http://soltanworld.com
    If you want Vbadvanced Customized main page,PM me

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11

    Default

    I/or any of my members stay logged in on the VBA index page, once i click on any other part of vb4 suite i am logged in but i appear logged out on the VBA

    I've cleared cookies and all that but its still the same,

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default

    is working in vb 4.0.4???

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by radali View Post
    hmm but i have it with out error, or just i missed sth maybe. would you please take alook to my forum to see this works right?

    http://soltanworld.com
    did a quick test and yours seems to be fine. However, it appears you're allowing registration via facebook? just one quick difference I'm noticing in setups. Not sure what caused my setup to have problems...its probably the custom style.

    Can try mine to see if you get the same thing:

    http://dev.teknosounds.com

    if you're logged into facebook within a tab of the browser you're working in, then open up the site, you should get an error stating that registration is disabled. If you're registered and logged into the forums and go to the vba portal it'll force you to the facebook connect page.

  12. #12

    Default

    Thanks Brian
    Backup Backup Backup.. Thats all I can say

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Thanks! The upgrade process was successful but i noticed a problem when viewing the portal with internet explorer. The problem is caused by the Online Users module as it doesn't wrap the online users and extends my left column past the width i've set (the module is in my left column).

  14. #14

    Default

    Just installed this and still testing. I have to say it runs very smooth and proven itself to be a solid products. Thanks !

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default

    hey i couldnt find out how to download this could som1 help me?

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blank View Post
    hey i couldnt find out how to download this could som1 help me?
    Its located in the members area

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Karamay City, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region of China
    Posts
    39

    Default

    thanks update....

  18. #18

    Default

    Thanks Brian, I'm glad for that.
    Last edited by BlackThorn; 07-08-2010 at 03:41 AM.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Is this version compatible with vB3.x ?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron lan View Post
    Is this version compatible with vB3.x ?
    No

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •