Thread: My vBa Dynamics Suggestions

Lightbulb My vBa Dynamics Suggestions

Hi All,

These are my suggestions to help make this product that much better (at least for me and maybe some others):

• An option to take the alphabetical links outside of an AJAX dropdown and placed above the listing of entries in a category.
    • Make the custom fields seem more integrated into the post. Right now it just floats above the main text, but seems very lost.
    • Add featured image option so that users can upload 1 main image that will act as a thumb for the entry.
    • Integrate the vBa Entries into the "What's New?" tab & the main search option.
    • Add peoples submissions to their profile as a new tab called whatever the name of the entry is. This way users looking at profiles can see exactly what others have posted and it promotes the vBa section more.

Thanks!

Hi,

Any idea if any of this will be included in any future releases? I have another idea as well:

Can you please set this plugin to create its own XML sitemap so we can add it to our Google sitemap submissions and it's included .

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Hi All,

[*]Make the custom fields seem more integrated into the post. Right now it just floats above the main text, but seems very lost.[*]Add featured image option so that users can upload 1 main image that will act as a thumb for the entry
    In the current version, the custom fields need not float above the main text.
    There is a setting where you can determine whether they are shown above or below main text.

Also, in the current version, the users can determine which image should act as a thumb for the entry (that function is shown when the users use the function "administer attachments").

Btw, there is also ad addon available in the addon section, allowing you to add dynamics to the vbseo sitemap addon (which is free)

Quote Originally Posted by HenrikHansen View Post
    In the current version, the custom fields need not float above the main text.
    There is a setting where you can determine whether they are shown above or below main text.

Also, in the current version, the users can determine which image should act as a thumb for the entry (that function is shown when the users use the function "administer attachments").
    Okay, but I don't want the information above or below the main text. I want it wherever I decide to put it, preferably within the user information portion where it shows the category, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    • Add peoples submissions to their profile as a new tab called whatever the name of the entry is. This way users looking at profiles can see exactly what others have posted and it promotes the vBa section more.

Thanks!
    Was this ever addressed?I would love to see this option. I know PhotoPost did it using an XML file import.

Thread Information