I noticed that Photopost has a way to add new Tabs to the users profile IF they have an entry into the "Gallery"

I looked at the xml file and tried to create one for Profile tabs for vba Dynamics but I cannot get it to work.

This was the XML file I came up with to import as a product / plugin. anyone care to chime in to help me get this working? I would like it to make a list of the last 20 entries but I just added a link to make it simple for now.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

<product productid="vbadpro" active="1">
	<title>vBAdvanced Profile Tab</title>
	<description>vB Advanced Profile Tab</description>
	<versioncheckurl />
		<template name="memberinfo_vbadtab" templatetype="template" date="1208824245" username="vBAdvanced" version="2.02"><![CDATA[
<dd<vb:if condition="$selected_tab == 'vbadProfile'"> class="selected"</vb:if>><a id="vbadProfile-tab" href="{vb:raw relpath}#vbadProfile" onclick="return tabViewPicker(this);">{vb:raw dyna_title}</a>
<template name="memberinfo_addon_vbadProfile" templatetype="template" date="1208824245" username="vBAdvanced" version="2.02"><![CDATA[<div id="vbadpro"></div>
<vb:if condition="$imgcount > 0">
<div id="mini_gallery" class="block">
	<div class="userinfo blockbody">
		<h5 class="blocksubhead smaller">{vb:raw dyna_title}</h5>
		<div class="blockrow">
		    <div align="center" style="margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px">
			{vb:raw vboptions.adv_dyna_dyna_homeurl}/browsecategory.php?do=member&amp;showall=1&amp;ent ryuserid={vb:raw userinfo.userid}
	</div><!-- blockbody -->
</div><!-- widget block mini_gallery -->