Thread: 4.1.1

Default 4.1.1

Anyone else notice after the new 4.1.1 update, and after putting forum.php into the global replacements, that you get /links/forum.php when trying to navigate back to forum from the links page?

I just bought and installed this links directory today and found almost the same thing. When in the links directory my home page link in the nav bar is like this:
    Code:
    http://mydomain.com/links/index.php
    I am still on vB4.1.0 PL2

I cant see how to fix it..
    Last edited by MelH; 01-16-2011 at 11:59 PM.

I figured it out.. for me that is. I added 'index.php' to vBadvanced Global Options > Navbar replacements and that fixed my problem.

I have added index.php and forum.php, nothing works with 4.1.1, I also seem to have a problem with uploading images since the update.

note: everything worked fine before 4.1.1

I just noticed the forum link problem today. I upgraded to vBulletin 4.1.1 the other day. All the other links seem to work.

I found the fix for the forum link problem.

Go to ACP > Settings > Options > Forums Home Page Options

Change the first setting from forum to /forum

Nice, that fixed that problem, now to just figure out the image thing.. Thanks.

Found another error.

When you submit a link it gives the wrong location to showlink.php. It drops the links/showlink.php

Have you noticed that after adding / to forum in setting to fix the links that you now get Unknown Location in the Who's Online?

I haven't seen that yet. I had to add blog.php to the Global Options also.

Thank you for pointing this out. We should have a new version out very shortly that will include the fix for this. Until then, you should be able to look in your 'Process Navbar Replacements' plugin for this code:
    PHP Code:
        $navreplace['find'][] = '\' . $vboptions[\'forumhome\'] . \'.php';

$navreplace['replace'][] = '\' . $vboptions[\'bburl\'] . \'/\' . $vboptions[\'forumhome\'] . \'.php'
    And add this directly below it:
    PHP Code:

$navreplace
    ['find'][] = 'vB_Template_Runtime::linkBuild("forumhome")';

$navreplace['replace'][] = '\'' $vbulletin->options['bburl'] . '/\' . vB_Template_Runtime::linkBuild("forumhome")'

As for the redirect issues, those are going to require a few modificiations that will be included with the next release.
    Frequently Asked Questions
    CMPS Users Manual

For vBadvanced software assistance, please use the support forums.
    Unsolicted PMs, IMs, and email will not be responded to.
    If you have a non-software related question or problem with your account, please submit a support ticket.

Thanks Brian

Thread Information