Thread: SEO User Friendly Links with Custom Pages?

Default SEO User Friendly Links with Custom Pages?

Are there user friendly links for custom pages? Instead of it being cmps_index.php?pageid=custom it's just /custom/ ?

this is related to vbadvanced cmps not vba dynamic
    but you can use seo by write roles in htacssess file and then link to the seo link manually

I'm asking a pre-sale question on whether vB Dynamics has this feature built in using CMPS as an example.

So is this a yes or a no? I'm a potential customer trying to decide between the vBulletin publishing suite or vB Dynamics.

vbdynamic use perfect seo
    you can see this example:
    http://mobile.alwatanyh.com/

and has alot of options you can change the appearing of each page,category and others

i have already vBulletin publishing suite, but i disable the content management , it is not wroked well and missing alot of function ,

i use vba dynamic for multi instances for about 13 services , one of them handle more than 50,000 articles about arabic literature
    Last edited by deathemperor; 03-24-2011 at 10:13 PM.

And since I use CMPS, would I run both CMPS and Dynamics together since I use CMPS for custom pages? I read that "The CMPS's page and integration systems are unique to the CMPS and are not included in vBadvanced Dynamics." from this thread. http://www.vbadvanced.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24750

The reason why I need Dynamics is to publish articles such as tutorials and what not, and I'd like that content to be exposed to people of my audience hoping that Dynamics does that for me while keeping what I have now being custom pages and integrations of modules on my forums.

Quote Originally Posted by JayHax0r View Post
    And since I use CMPS, would I run both CMPS and Dynamics together since I use CMPS for custom pages? I read that "The CMPS's page and integration systems are unique to the CMPS and are not included in vBadvanced Dynamics." from this thread. http://www.vbadvanced.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24750

The reason why I need Dynamics is to publish articles such as tutorials and what not, and I'd like that content to be exposed to people of my audience hoping that Dynamics does that for me while keeping what I have now being custom pages and integrations of modules on my forums.
    i use cmps for the main page of my site and also there are nice feature that you can publish latest or random entries from your dynamics

i use about 8 blocks in cmps from 8 instances from vba dynamics , it makes my site full of info but as you know these need more efforts from you and your stuff and members

dynamics make your site big and big and you can extend your services by the time

You can still use the CMPS as your homepage and other custom pages and then vBa Dynamcis for your articles.
    Frequently Asked Questions
    CMPS Users Manual

For vBadvanced software assistance, please use the support forums.
    Unsolicted PMs, IMs, and email will not be responded to.
    If you have a non-software related question or problem with your account, please submit a support ticket.

Thread Information