Thread: Help? Error cmps_index

Hybrid View

Default Help? Error cmps_index

I need help. when spun install vbulletin portal [cmps] is appearing this error on

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/vizitoks/public_html/portali/includes/init.php on line 53

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/vizitoks/public_html/portali/includes/init.php on line 105

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/vizitoks/public_html/portali/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/vizitoks/public_html/portali/includes/init.php on line 117

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/vizitoks/public_html/portali/includes/init.php on line 128

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/vizitoks/public_html/portali/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/vizitoks/public_html/portali/includes/init.php on line 140

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/vizitoks/public_html/portali/includes/init.php on line 209

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/vizitoks/public_html/portali/includes/init.php on line 387

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/vizitoks/public_html/portali/includes/class_core.php on line 2553

screnshot

Gone. vB is worthless now

Which version of vbulletin and vBa CMPS are you using?

Which version of PHP are you running on your server?

version of vbulletin 3.8.4 and CMPS vbadvanced-cmps-v3-2-0-cmps3.2.0
    on my server uses PHP version 5.3.6

I'm having the exact same error. It happened when I changed the php handler on the server from "dso" to "suPHP". It works fine under dso, but not under suphp.

I'm running vBadvanced CMPS v3.0.1 on vBulletin 3.8.6 patch level 1.

Ah! Nevermind. I found Brian's fix here: http://www.vbadvanced.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37549

And in case this might help anyone else it seemed to fix the problem when I applied this revision to the /includes/vba_cmps_include_template.php file.

Thread Information