Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can no delete entries moderate.php location.

Other files also need to be fixed (moderated, goto url,...).

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    There's no need for phpMyAdmin. The only place this is a problem is on the "Edit Link" page. You can also use the inline moderation tools, or when viewing a link you can simply click the "Admin Options" menu near the top-right and select "Delete Link" from there.
    With all due respect Brian this is just the tip of the iceberg with the amount of redirect problems that have come into the product the last month. It's got silly now.

Please sit down and take some time to overhaul the product as even now with your 'fix' it deletes an entry sure but gives you a blank screen after.

Also I've got categories that have worked for years but now when you click on them it takes you to /forum.php and as pointed out elsewhere those are just the tip of the iceberg. The product is a mess right now and needs a serious look into it.

Category name that re-directs to forumhome is called : http://www.mysite.com/forum/links/recommeded-links-15/

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses View Post
    Sure, if there's a fix available there is no need for it. But without a fix and if it is urgent to delete something it can be a way.
    B.t.w. your fix doesn't work for deleting comments.
    If you are having problems deleting links from the other methods I mentioned as well (inline moderation options and the "Admin Options" drop-down menu from the page when viewing a link's details) then that is another issue that needs to be looked into. I am not having any problems with that locally or in any other sites I have looked into, so if that is a problem on your site please submit a support ticket via the Members' Area here so I can look into those as well.

Quote Originally Posted by zelnik View Post
    With all due respect Brian this is just the tip of the iceberg with the amount of redirect problems that have come into the product the last month. It's got silly now.

Please sit down and take some time to overhaul the product as even now with your 'fix' it deletes an entry sure but gives you a blank screen after.
    A lot with the product was just overhauled, since vB decided to completely change a few things and assume no other product might run in a folder outside of the vBulletin default folder. If you are still finding broken redirects please post what you were doing and they will be looked into.
    Frequently Asked Questions
    CMPS Users Manual

For vBadvanced software assistance, please use the support forums.
    Unsolicted PMs, IMs, and email will not be responded to.
    If you have a non-software related question or problem with your account, please submit a support ticket.

Did this ever get fully resolved in this build?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information