Thread: 4.1.5 - Fix?

Default 4.1.5 - Fix?

I hate to be mardy but I did pay for Dynamics and can't actually use it at the present time due to the link errors (404, lack of /dynamics/) and I understand this isn't the developers of Vbadvanced's fault but is there at least any word on if your working on a fix or when/if we can expect one - atm I can't do anything, I don't know if I'm waiting on a fix or whether I should be looking elsewhere for an alternative, since downgrading my forum isn't an option atm. Thank you!

Or if I'm being a complete idiot and have missed a thread where a fix is available (for v2.1.2) I apologise and kindly request someone links me to it

You have to downgrade to 2.1.1 and use the fix I provided. 2.1.2 had code changes to the url.

It has been well over a month since the problems were reported. We have even seen updates to CMPS and Links, but not dynamics. Can someone from Vbadvanced at least come on here and give a status update? I think it would only be appropriate for a small acknowledgement from someone saying that we are at least working on the problem...

A fix for vBa Dynamics is being worked on. The changes vB made came at a really bad time for me when I had a ton of other things going on, plus I just got back from a much needed vacation a couple of days ago (first one I've taken in 3 years). Right now the main issue is with using multiple editors on a single page, like you see when editing multiple pages of an entry at once. For some reason the editors will not appear in IE8 yet, though they work fine in FF. I'm going to be doing a little more work today to see what I can do, and if nothing else helps then I plan to at least release a "RC" (Release Candidate) version asap (possibly today, or early next week) that should fix everything except for the multiple editors so that the software is more usable until I'm able to find a better fix or restructure things so that only one page can be edited at a time so multiple editors on a page are no longer necessary.
    Frequently Asked Questions
    CMPS Users Manual

For vBadvanced software assistance, please use the support forums.
    Unsolicted PMs, IMs, and email will not be responded to.
    If you have a non-software related question or problem with your account, please submit a support ticket.

That would be awesome if you could release a RC for it today! Thanks for the update Brian!

Thank You for RC1 Brian!!!

Thread Information