Thread: How To Use/Display News PageNav $newspagenav in Navbar Template on Home Page

Question How To Use/Display News PageNav $newspagenav in Navbar Template on Home Page

How To Use/Display News PageNav $newspagenav in Navbar Template on Home Page cmps_index.php

Hello vBadvanced Team.

How Can I Use/Display the PageNav of the News ($newspagenav) on the NavBar Template on the Home Page (cmps_index.php THIS_SCRIPT 'adv_index')?

As the News Module is Displayed (if Selected) on the Home Page, it has its Own PageNav that can be Displayed on the Module ($newspagenav), but I Haven't Been Able to Use that PageNav on the NavBar or in Other Location Different than the News Module.

What Plugins Should I Create and What Edits Should I Make on the News.php and Other vBadvanced Files, to Be Able to Use the $newspagenav Variable (or other Variable that Contains its Info of the News PageNav) on the NavBar Template?

I Appreciate Your Help and Guide.

My Best Regards.

Admin CP => vBa CMPS => Default Settings => Main Options => Process PHP File Modules Within A Function

Make sure that setting is disabled, then you *may* be able to just add the $newspagenav variable to your 'navbar' template.
    Frequently Asked Questions
    CMPS Users Manual

For vBadvanced software assistance, please use the support forums.
    Unsolicted PMs, IMs, and email will not be responded to.
    If you have a non-software related question or problem with your account, please submit a support ticket.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Admin CP => vBa CMPS => Default Settings => Main Options => Process PHP File Modules Within A Function

Make sure that setting is disabled, then you *may* be able to just add the $newspagenav variable to your 'navbar' template.
    Thank You For Your Reply, Brian.

I Disabled the Option but when I used the Variable $newspagenav on the NavBar Template and Browse to the Home Page (where the News are Displayed) they didn't Show.

How Can I Copy the Value of the Variable From the News.php Page to the Home Page cmps_index.php?

How can I Perhaps Globalize the Variable or Another Variable where I Copy its Value, and then Use the Globalized Variable on the Home Page cmps_index.php?

I Appreciate Your Help.

My Best Regards.

Thread Information