Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: VBSEO or Something Error, Arcade not working.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    197

    Default VBSEO or Something Error, Arcade not working.

    Hey,

    I installed v3 arcade beat for my vb4 install, converted from IPB and now when a user plays a game they are directed back to the forum index.

    I tried deleting the old Arcade folder but if I do then the arcade doesnt work at all. I am using the latest VB4/VBSEO and the Arcade beta here.

    Thanks!

    -Jason

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    197

    Default Re: VBSEO or Something Error, Arcade not working.

    ok, sorry about this, definately not a VBSEO issue, I disabled the vbseo product and this is still happening.

    I went ahead and tried to wipe all the scores in the maintenance area, but nothing changes and no scores are removed. I have tried every button in there, no errors. Wierd...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    197

    Default Re: VBSEO or Something Error, Arcade not working.

    I had to uninstall it completely and reinstall. I dont think it was v3 but was the old IPB that I imported from. I cleaned out all the tables and the datastore, reinstalled and its ok now.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •