Thread: XenAdvanced...what would you like to see

Default XenAdvanced...what would you like to see

I thought I would start this thread to hopefully entice Brian into further consideration of creating a Xenforo version of CMPS and Dynamics.

What would you like to see included/enhanced in CMPS and Dynamics for Xenforo versions?

I would like to see CMPS have the ability for a user to create their own personalised arrangements of modules.

Currently a user can rearrange the modules on a CMPS page however if they don't want one then they can't remove it from the page. This allows for a module system like a user can have with iGoogle where they can add/remove modules from their Google Home Page.

A module system that allows for user parameters like iGoogle Widgets...set their location for weather, display x number of news items, set their star sign for display of their horoscope etc etc etc...all so a user can create their internet home page on your own site which means users when going on the internet can set their home page to your site

I would like to see "It"! Thats all "It". just like the vbadvanced I ran w/4.2

Lack of XenAdvanced is THE major flaw in Xenforo, to me.

Jeff

I even made a product suggestion on this site - contact form: please create a xFadvanced for XenForo - I would be extremely happy - I would migrate from vBulletin to XenForo pretty fast if I had the chance! Not having a frontpage to my site - to make it look like a magazine, and just a 'forum' interface is too simple and not professional enough. I want to be able to post threads and the first post in my threads to be featured on the index page of the site I'm running - just like vBadvanced does for vBulletin. That's why I still using the 3.x vBulletin - works out best for me.

Thread Information