Thread: Error with CMPS Page?

Default Error with CMPS Page?

Hello;
    I am seeing the page below at my Forums. VB Version 3.8.5

The only add on that I have is VB Advanced CMPS. I haven't done anything to the forums in over two years.

Though, I can log into my Control panel.

Once logged into my Control panel I can access my forum normally here;

www.usaaug.com/forums.php

At my home CMPS page

http://www.usaaug.com/

This comes up below;

I contacted my host. Referencing the answer I received "below" over at the VB forums, YES, my host upgraded my PHP yesterday.

From VB Support;

It appears your hosting provider has upgraded PHP to 5.3.0 or higher. However your version of vBulletin should be able to handle that.
    Make sure that vBAdvanced CMPS is on the latest version for the vBulletin 3 series.

Will upgrading my CMPS correct this?

My current VB V is 3.8.5.
    My VBA CMPS is V 3.2.1

Thanks,

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/usaaug0/public_html/includes/init.php on line 55

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/usaaug0/public_html/includes/init.php on line 107

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/usaaug0/public_html/includes/init.php on line 111

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/usaaug0/public_html/includes/init.php on line 119

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/usaaug0/public_html/includes/init.php on line 130

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/usaaug0/public_html/includes/init.php on line 134

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/usaaug0/public_html/includes/init.php on line 142

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/usaaug0/public_html/includes/init.php on line 211

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/usaaug0/public_html/includes/init.php on line 389

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/usaaug0/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2552

Fatal error: Call to undefined function cmps_template_alter() in /home/usaaug0/public_html/includes/functions.php(2953) : eval()'d code on line 3

So upgrade your CMPS to the latest version (v3.2.3 ) and see what happens.

Thread Information