Thread: VBulletin 4.2 Compatibility

Default VBulletin 4.2 Compatibility

I know it states that Dynamics is compatible with "vBulletin 3.6.0 or higher." but before I order I want to make sure it will work with VBulletin 4.2. I'm not willing to move to VBulletin 5 yet.

Thanks!

I went to order Dynamics and was given this error:

ProjectCamaro, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    I guess I'm not allowed to order Dynamics after all.

I'm also interested in this problem, look forward to receiving satisfactory answers
    Tham khảo cc mẫu o lớp với những chiếc o lớp đẹp nhất, o lớp độc nhất sau đ đặt lm o lớp tại cng ty Đồng Phục Việt nh. ao lop doc | lam ao lop | mau ao lop | ao lop dep nhat

Sat 18 May 2013, 11:32 am

It seems as if these products and this site are no longer being supported I am also getting access problems trying to view the demos or other links.

I would alos like to know if these products are compatible with vb 4.2. I can't seem to find the information anywhere on the site or in the forums, so I gues that means it isn't. Too bad.

rexall, rexall, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thread Information