Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xenforo going strong

Add another one to the list Brian... if you had a Dynamics and CMPS page importer for some Xenforo versions of your product it would seal the deal for me to migrate. I'm ready to move away from vB. Xenforo looks to have everything I need except that I cornered myself with the Dynamics content and the CMPS pages I've been using for years now.
    Last edited by ludachris; 01-17-2014 at 06:38 PM.

Adding my name to the list of people who would love to see VBA products for Xenforo.

Yes, me too.

For those wondering, the current plan is actually to update all vBa products to become stand-alone products that can integrate with several other systems, including Xenforo. It's a long process though so right now I can't say when/if I might have things finished.
    Frequently Asked Questions
    CMPS Users Manual

For vBadvanced software assistance, please use the support forums.
    Unsolicted PMs, IMs, and email will not be responded to.
    If you have a non-software related question or problem with your account, please submit a support ticket.

Wonderful news.. I fully support this functionality being available for Xenforo! Looking forward to your contributions, Brian!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    For those wondering, the current plan is actually to update all vBa products to become stand-alone products that can integrate with several other systems, including Xenforo. It's a long process though so right now I can't say when/if I might have things finished.
    That sounds awesome, Brian. Will you include the ability to "upgrade" to the new product line without losing our old data?

Thanks for the great news Brian. I look forward to moving from vBA to XF/Xen Advanced.

It's great to hear that Brian! I myself have been a vBulletin user now for roughly 12 years. This new company and their direction is not something I am fond of and have since purchased my first Xenforo License. Initially I am impressed with it. I am certainly looking forward to reinstalling vBdynamics in the future. Is your intent to follow the media accessible route and make the new script responsive?

I am another one that has recently made the Big Move to XF....................

I would love to have these products again!!

Great news. I just hope the new version becomes available sooner rather than later!

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Happy news. I will be the first person to buy XenAdvanced Links Directory
    Did you start Brain?

I am so much waiting in anticipation...I now have 3 XF licenses and my users have loved it...the greatest think that I have done for my site is move to XF when it was first released but so much miss vbA products...thanks Brian

I am looking forward to this.

I feel vBB faster than xenforo, so I will keep using vBB for my forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information