Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Module and Pages will not save

works perfectly! youre the man!

Thank you for the fix Brian, we appreciate it. I would have got back sooner but I am 2 days into a move, not got my computer set up or net working right yet, only my cell.

I would've tried the fix but after 5 days and no calls back from GoDaddy's support (when I was promised a call back within 48 hours), I moved my sites and the companies I support from GoDaddy's hosting. They are going to lose a few hundred bucks a month now. I called back last night after another long hold only to find out the other times I called (and had to endure 45 minute hold times), they didn't log any of the info I gave them about this issue. I suggest to anyone still with GoDaddy to move if you want any support at all and for stuff to work correctly. I had other minor issues with vBulletin that magically cleared up once I was with this new host. And I'm paying less money for faster page load times. ;-) Thanks Brian for getting the fix out so quickly. You rock man!

I am admining the site with Bloodhunter and I just wanted to thank you for the quick fix (We haven't implemented it yet, but the logic of the fix makes sense enough that I'm sure it will work). As a programmer, I am shocked that GoDaddy made such a stupid mistake, but it worked out to our advantage. Thank you again, Brian.

Also, I wanted to report that when I signed back into my account to post this on this forum, it said my password had expired 1533 days ago. I joined March 1st of this year :/ Is it maybe that the password needs to be reset on first login?

Hmm, Just a followup post. Everything seems to be running fine... Except for the fact that modules now seem to only be able to be active at the top of the page, regardless of what column we put them in.
    Would this be something related to this fix or is this related to a setting on CMPS?

The fix worked fine for me. Appreciate the help!

Thanks for the conformation everyone, I'll be sure this fix is included with the next release.

HaX - This fix shouldn't be able to cause something like that. It looks like it's either an issue with your custom style, or perhaps you've modified your 'adv_portal' template and created the problem. Do you still see the same issue if you use the default vBulletin style? And has your 'adv_portal' template been customized?
    Frequently Asked Questions
    CMPS Users Manual

For vBadvanced software assistance, please use the support forums.
    Unsolicted PMs, IMs, and email will not be responded to.
    If you have a non-software related question or problem with your account, please submit a support ticket.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information