Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: vBadvanced No Longer Officially Supported

I was about to open a support ticket for a weird PHP 5.4 bug, but so much for that!

Brian, haven't been here in a bit and this is a bit late, but wanted to say thanks much for the great product and support over the years. Without your various add-ons, vbulletin would never have been as useful as it was to us. As you said, times are changing, and I'm glad you were able to move to a steady position with a good focus.

Again, thanks!

Would it still be possible to get an upgrade/install to the latest version of CMPS?

Hey Brian, I've been member here for almost 11 years and have to say I am saddened with the news but not suprised - as I expected this to happen. Internet is certainly no longer what it once was and many of my projects have withered away. I have realised that making a living of what I do presently is way more rewarding financialy then all my web sites could earn and all the time spent on their upkeep.

In short, I'd like to thank you for everything you have done to make vB a better, more versatile and easier software to use and for all your time you have spent helping me and others in time of need. And good like in the future.

One more thing: PlurPlanet

Brian, first of all, congratulations on your job and best wishes for your future. Second, as someone who has long benefited from vBadvanced CMPS being free, and having paid for a couple of your other products in the past, I wonder why you don't start to charge for vBadvanced CMPS updates? I would gladly pay for that, and I'm sure there are many others who would as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LaBella View Post
    Would it still be possible to get an upgrade/install to the latest version of CMPS?
    Quote Originally Posted by asabet View Post
    Brian, first of all, congratulations on your job and best wishes for your future. Second, as someone who has long benefited from vBadvanced CMPS being free, and having paid for a couple of your other products in the past, I wonder why you don't start to charge for vBadvanced CMPS updates? I would gladly pay for that, and I'm sure there are many others who would as well.
    Yes!

Hope to see you at xenForo... with all the rest of the vBulletin veterans

Oh my God... So sad news... But it would be to expect...

But, good news for Brian, so not so sad at all. At least, the one who kept all of us happy will be happy whit this new position.

Congratulations from Portugal Brian!

Sad to read this. Was hoping on a vBa for xenforo before making a move.

Congrats on your new job.

Hey Brian,
    I would be interested in bring v3arcade.com back..
    vb ibProArcade: Download Game, Game Challenge, Report Game Systems.
    40,000+ Games,, and more can be found at: next-level-arcade.com

Brian, thanks for vBadvanced development. I've used it for years and updating my website today, without doubt go to look here for a new version of vBadvanced as CMS.

I decided not to buy vb5, I think there are better options focused as XenForo or free options that may be better developed than Vbulletin Suite.

Yesterday I said goodbye vBSEO, and now vBAdvance think way too much for today

Greetings and luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information