Thread: Products & Scripts

Default Products & Scripts

Your productions and scripts section of your site looks awesome, are you planning on releasing that, or will it be a commercial script? It's totally awesome!! :P

If you could have something like that and add a disclaimer before someone can download, if you choose to release it it would be killer as a script, I'd even pay $30 for it :P

anyway great system, going to your home page system on my site shortly.

Default Re: Products & Scripts

There's actually not much to that section... The pages are just created with vBa Homepage, then the actual download part is just something I threw together real quick so that I would be able to protect the zip files by placing them below the root directory. It's only about 30 lines of code and it's not dynamic at all yet. We will be developing a files directory eventually, but it probably won't resemble that section of the site here, and will have many more options and such.

Please Keep me posted, if you need beta testers let me know I'm currently working with futureal on vb pro arcade v3, which is a fun project

I can't get the full rights, because I was under my friends license as vb.org allows some friends added to the list - where is this here?

Did you see the password at vb.org? If so, you are registered with them, and should be able to enter that here.

Quote Originally Posted by gasyoun
    I can't get the full rights, because I was under my friends license as vb.org allows some friends added to the list - where is this here?
    Are you showing up as unlicensed?
    Click here to get the password.

if you cannot see the password,

You are currently showing up as unlicensed. To be able to access the password at vBulletin.org, we ask you to please click here (vB-germany users click here) and enter your email address, to show us that you are licensed.

You will need to use your customer number and password (which will be in the email you got when you paid for your license) to access that page. Please note that your email is case sensitive.

Thank you.
    Zachery
    I may or may not do things.

Thread Information