Thread: The URL you entered is not valid. Please make sure that you have entered a valid URL.

Default The URL you entered is not valid. Please make sure that you have entered a valid URL.

The URL you entered is not valid. Please make sure that you have entered a valid URL.

This is what every user gets when they try to add a URL. I can add them fine from admin but users cant add them from the front end. Permissions are right.

What gives?

Default Re: The URL you entered is not valid. Please make sure that you have entered a valid URL.

Any help here guys? We just bought and installed this and already problems. People are trying to add links and we keep getting emails telling us about the problem.

Default Re: The URL you entered is not valid. Please make sure that you have entered a valid URL.

There's an admin option to have it check to see if URL's are valid, if I recall correctly. Try turning that off.
    My Blog
    GPS Discussion Forum

*** Please do not contact me privately for help. Thanks. ***

Default Re: The URL you entered is not valid. Please make sure that you have entered a valid

Thats a lot! That did it. And you got to it faster than the people I am paying here

The links we were trying to add were all valid so apparently the validator does not work at all.

The validator works... It probably just uses cURL or something, and you don't have that on your server.

(And, vBadvanced is a small company, and it's a Sunday night, and you probably should have tested it better before opening it to the public. )
    My Blog
    GPS Discussion Forum

*** Please do not contact me privately for help. Thanks. ***

Thread Information