Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 85

Thread: vBa CMPS 2.0 RC2 (vB 3.5) Released!

  1. #1
    Administrator Brian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    34,467

    Default vBa CMPS 2.0 RC2 (vB 3.5) Released!

    vBadvanced CMPS RC2 (vB 3.5) has just been released and is available for download in the 'Programs / Scripts' section of the site here. This is our newest version, designed to work with vBulletin 3.5. The options and features are the same as the 3.0 version with the emphasis placed on getting a stable version of the product with as few bugs as possible released. For those who are ready to upgrade, you will find instructions in the readme file included in the zip package.

  2. #2
    Senior Member ConqSoft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,614

    Default Re: vBa CMPS 2.0 RC2 (vB 3.5) Released!

    I noticed that the readme has this near the top:

    "Tested and stable with vBulletin 3.01, 3.00, RC1, RC2, RC3."
    My Blog
    GPS Discussion Forum

    *** Please do not contact me privately for help. Thanks. ***

  3. #3
    Administrator Brian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    34,467

    Default Re: vBa CMPS 2.0 RC2 (vB 3.5) Released!

    Whoops... Can you tell I was in a hurry?

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    84

    Default Re: vBa CMPS 2.0 RC2 (vB 3.5) Released!

    Code:
     Database error in vBulletin 3.5.0 Beta 3:
     
    Invalid SQL:
    ALTER TABLE adv_pages ADD meta TEXT NOT NULL, ADD displayorder SMALLINT(4) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL;
     
    MySQL Error : Duplicate column name 'meta'
    Error Number : 1060
    Date		 : Sunday, July 10th 2005 @ 07:40:04 PM
    Script	 : http://dev.techiehq.net/forums/admin...ps_install.php
    Referrer	 : http://dev.techiehq.net/forums/admin...ps_install.php
    IP Address : 69.173.155.251
    Username	 : Admin
    Classname	: vb_database
    Not sure what to do.

    I had 3.0.7 and CMPS 1.0.1 on the dev board, upgraded to 3.5.0 B3 and now I'm attempting to upgrade CMPS. I have edited the files.

    Edit: I'm able to update the templates and phrases, but still cannot upgrade the version.
    Last edited by Ogden2k; 07-10-2005 at 07:45 PM.
    Need tech support? Are you a techie?
    Then check out TechieHQ - Your Tech Support HeadQuarters

    powered by vBa CMPS 2.0 & vB3.5

  5. #5
    I ******* single moms. mholtum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona
    Posts
    1,938

    Default Re: vBa CMPS 2.0 RC2 (vB 3.5) Released!

    I get an error when installing:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.5.0 Beta 3:

    Invalid SQL:
    ALTER TABLEtestlanguage ADD phrasegroup_adv_portal MEDIUMTEXT NOT NULL;

    MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TABLEtestlanguage ADD phrasegroup_adv_portal MEDIUMTEXT NOT NUL
    Error Number : 1064
    Date : Sunday, July 10th 2005 @ 04:44:51 PM
    Script : http://www.ravensrealm.net/test/foru...install&step=2
    Referrer :
    IP Address : 68.99.209.240
    Username : mholtum
    Classname : vb_database

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    137

    Default Re: vBa CMPS 2.0 RC2 (vB 3.5) Released!

    So the 3.5 version still requires file modification?

  7. #7
    Senior Member TTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    157

    Default Re: vBa CMPS 2.0 RC2 (vB 3.5) Released!

    Database error !?

    Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.5.0 Beta 3:
    
    Invalid SQL:
    ALTER TABLElanguage ADD phrasegroup_adv_portal MEDIUMTEXT NOT NULL;
    
    MySQL Error  : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TABLElanguage ADD phrasegroup_adv_portal MEDIUMTEXT NOT NULL' at line 1
    Error Number : 1064
    Date         : Monday, July 11th 2005 @ 01:32:48 AM
    Script       : http://213.230.203.86/~thetechg/place/admincp/vbacmps_install.php?do=install&step=2
    Referrer     : 
    IP Address   : 82.43.102.40
    Username     : The Tech Guy
    Classname    : vb_database

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    25

    Default Re: vBa CMPS 2.0 RC2 (vB 3.5) Released!

    To solve that find "ALTER TABLE" and replace it with "ALTER TABLE " (note the space) using whatever text editor you prefer.

    However, you'll get another one later that is to hard for me to figure out with my knowledge of MySQL.

    Code:
    Invalid SQL:
    INSERT INTO plugin (title, hookname, phpcode, product, devkey, active) VALUES ('vBadvanced Error Replacements', 'error_generic' ' = str_replace(
       array(
           '"login.php',
           '"profile.php'
       ),
       array(
           '"' . Array['bburl'] . '/login.php',
           '"' . Array['bburl'] . '/profile.php'
       ),
       
    );
    
     = str_replace('"forumdisplay.php', '"' . Array['bburl'] . '/forumdisplay.php', );', 'vbulletin', 'vba_error', 1);
    
    MySQL Error  : You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'profile.php'
       ),
       array(
           '"' . Array['bburl'] . '/lo
    Error Number : 1064

  9. #9
    Administrator Brian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    34,467

    Default Re: vBa CMPS 2.0 RC2 (vB 3.5) Released!

    For anyone that's getting the invalid SQL errors, if you'll download the package from here again, uninstall, and then reinstall that should take care of the problem. I assume these have been installs on test boards, but if anyone was running the install on their live forum and doesn't want to uninstall please submit a support ticket and I will take care of things for you.

  10. #10

    Default Re: vBa CMPS 2.0 RC2 (vB 3.5) Released!

    I just downloaded it and I'm still getting the Alter SQL error listed:

    Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.5.0 Beta 3:
    
    Invalid SQL:
    ALTER TABLElanguage ADD phrasegroup_adv_portal MEDIUMTEXT NOT NULL;
    
    MySQL Error  : You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TABLElanguage ADD phrasegroup_adv_portal MEDIUMTEXT NOT NULL' a
    Error Number : 1064
    Date         : Sunday, July 10th 2005 @ 10:01:58 PM
    Script       : http://localhost/irishenvy/admincp/v...install&step=2
    Referrer     : 
    IP Address   : 127.0.0.1
    Username     : Svoboda
    Classname    : vb_database
    Last edited by RetroDreams; 07-10-2005 at 11:19 PM.

  11. #11
    I ******* single moms. mholtum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona
    Posts
    1,938

    Default Re: vBa CMPS 2.0 RC2 (vB 3.5) Released!

    Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.5.0 Beta 3:
    
    Invalid SQL:
    ALTER TABLEtestlanguage ADD phrasegroup_adv_portal MEDIUMTEXT NOT NULL;
    
    MySQL Error  : You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TABLEtestlanguage ADD phrasegroup_adv_portal MEDIUMTEXT NOT NUL
    Error Number : 1064
    Date         : Sunday, July 10th 2005 @ 08:14:06 PM
    Script       : http://www.ravensrealm.net/test/foru...install&step=2
    Referrer     : 
    IP Address   : 68.99.209.240
    Username     : mholtum
    Classname    : vb_database
    hmmmm

  12. #12

    Default Re: vBa CMPS 2.0 RC2 (vB 3.5) Released!

    Okay, fixed the space issue as mentioned above and now get:

    Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.5.0 Beta 3:
    
    Invalid SQL:
    INSERT INTO plugin (title, hookname, phpcode, product, devkey, active) VALUES ('vBadvanced Error Replacements', 'error_generic' ' = str_replace(
       array(
           '"login.php',
           '"profile.php'
       ),
       array(
           '"' . Array['bburl'] . '/login.php',
           '"' . Array['bburl'] . '/profile.php'
       ),
       
    );
    
     = str_replace('"forumdisplay.php', '"' . Array['bburl'] . '/forumdisplay.php', );', 'vbulletin', 'vba_error', 1);
    
    MySQL Error  : You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'profile.php'
       ),
       array(
           '"' . Array['bburl'] . '
    Error Number : 1064
    Date         : Sunday, July 10th 2005 @ 10:15:04 PM
    Script       : http://localhost/irishenvy/admincp/v...install&step=2
    Referrer     : 
    IP Address   : 127.0.0.1
    Username     : Svoboda
    Classname    : vb_database
    Last edited by RetroDreams; 07-10-2005 at 11:19 PM.

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: vBa CMPS 2.0 RC2 (vB 3.5) Released!

    seems the problem still exists...
    plz help, Brian...

  14. #14

    Default Re: vBa CMPS 2.0 RC2 (vB 3.5) Released!

    Quote Originally Posted by mholtum
    Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.5.0 Beta 3:
    
    Invalid SQL:
    ALTER TABLEtestlanguage ADD phrasegroup_adv_portal MEDIUMTEXT NOT NULL;
    
    MySQL Error  : You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TABLEtestlanguage ADD phrasegroup_adv_portal MEDIUMTEXT NOT NUL
    Error Number : 1064
    Date         : Sunday, July 10th 2005 @ 08:14:06 PM
    Script       : http://www.ravensrealm.net/test/foru...install&step=2
    Referrer     : 
    IP Address   : 68.99.209.240
    Username     : mholtum
    Classname    : vb_database
    hmmmm
    Simply search for the ALTER in the installer and add a space on the two lines and that error will be resolved.

  15. #15
    I ******* single moms. mholtum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona
    Posts
    1,938

    Default Re: vBa CMPS 2.0 RC2 (vB 3.5) Released!

    Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.5.0 Beta 3:
    
    Invalid SQL:
    
    				CREATE TABLE testadv_modules (
    				  modid smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
    				  title varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',
    				  identifier varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',
    				  filename text NOT NULL,
    				  inctype varchar(20) NOT NULL default '',
    				  modcol smallint(3) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
    				  displayorder smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
    				  templatelist varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
    				  userperms varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
    				  parent varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
    				  active smallint(3) unsigned NOT NULL default '1',
    				  colspan smallint(3) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
    				  formcode text NOT NULL,
    				  cleanoutput smallint(3) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
    				  useshell smallint(3) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
    				  link varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
    				  options text NOT NULL,
    				  PRIMARY KEY  (modid),
    				  KEY identifier (identifier)
    				) TYPE=MyISAM;
    
    MySQL Error  : Table 'testadv_modules' already exists
    Error Number : 1050
    Date         : Sunday, July 10th 2005 @ 08:43:15 PM
    Script       : http://www.ravensrealm.net/test/foru...install&step=2
    Mind shootiing me your install file? mholtum@gmail.com
    Last edited by mholtum; 07-10-2005 at 11:47 PM.

  16. #16

    Default Re: vBa CMPS 2.0 RC2 (vB 3.5) Released!

    Quote Originally Posted by mholtum
    Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.5.0 Beta 3:
    
    Invalid SQL:
    
    				CREATE TABLE testadv_modules (
    				  modid smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
    				  title varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',
    				  identifier varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',
    				  filename text NOT NULL,
    				  inctype varchar(20) NOT NULL default '',
    				  modcol smallint(3) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
    				  displayorder smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
    				  templatelist varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
    				  userperms varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
    				  parent varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
    				  active smallint(3) unsigned NOT NULL default '1',
    				  colspan smallint(3) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
    				  formcode text NOT NULL,
    				  cleanoutput smallint(3) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
    				  useshell smallint(3) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
    				  link varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
    				  options text NOT NULL,
    				  PRIMARY KEY  (modid),
    				  KEY identifier (identifier)
    				) TYPE=MyISAM;
    
    MySQL Error  : Table 'testadv_modules' already exists
    Error Number : 1050
    Date         : Sunday, July 10th 2005 @ 08:43:15 PM
    Script       : http://www.ravensrealm.net/test/foru...install&step=2
    Mind shootiing me your install file? mholtum@gmail.com
    You need to uninstall first to stop getting that error. When you uninstall you need to manually remove the two phrasegroup_adv fields in the language table. Those two didn't uninstall for me automatically.

  17. #17
    I ******* single moms. mholtum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona
    Posts
    1,938

    Default Re: vBa CMPS 2.0 RC2 (vB 3.5) Released!

    Removed them all, now I get this:
    Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.5.0 Beta 3:
    
    Invalid SQL:
    ALTER TABLEtestlanguage ADD phrasegroup_adv_portal MEDIUMTEXT NOT NULL;
    
    MySQL Error  : You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TABLEtestlanguage ADD phrasegroup_adv_portal MEDIUMTEXT NOT NUL
    Error Number : 1064
    Date         : Sunday, July 10th 2005 @ 08:56:29 PM
    Script       : http://www.ravensrealm.net/test/forums/admincp/vbacmps_install.php?do=install&step=2
    Referrer     : 
    IP Address   : 68.99.209.240
    Username     : mholtum
    Classname    : vb_database

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: vBa CMPS 2.0 RC2 (vB 3.5) Released!

    Quote Originally Posted by RetroDreams
    Okay, fixed the space issue as mentioned above and now get:

    Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.5.0 Beta 3:
    
    Invalid SQL:
    INSERT INTO plugin (title, hookname, phpcode, product, devkey, active) VALUES ('vBadvanced Error Replacements', 'error_generic' ' = str_replace(
       array(
           '"login.php',
           '"profile.php'
       ),
       array(
           '"' . Array['bburl'] . '/login.php',
           '"' . Array['bburl'] . '/profile.php'
       ),
       
    );
    
     = str_replace('"forumdisplay.php', '"' . Array['bburl'] . '/forumdisplay.php', );', 'vbulletin', 'vba_error', 1);
    
    MySQL Error  : You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'profile.php'
       ),
       array(
           '"' . Array['bburl'] . '
    Error Number : 1064
    Date         : Sunday, July 10th 2005 @ 10:15:04 PM
    Script       : http://localhost/irishenvy/admincp/v...install&step=2
    Referrer     : 
    IP Address   : 127.0.0.1
    Username     : Svoboda
    Classname    : vb_database
    does anyone know how to fix it?

  19. #19

    Default Re: vBa CMPS 2.0 RC2 (vB 3.5) Released!

    Quote Originally Posted by mholtum
    Removed them all, now I get this:
    Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.5.0 Beta 3:
    
    Invalid SQL:
    ALTER TABLEtestlanguage ADD phrasegroup_adv_portal MEDIUMTEXT NOT NULL;
    
    MySQL Error  : You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TABLEtestlanguage ADD phrasegroup_adv_portal MEDIUMTEXT NOT NUL
    Error Number : 1064
    Date         : Sunday, July 10th 2005 @ 08:56:29 PM
    Script       : http://www.ravensrealm.net/test/forums/admincp/vbacmps_install.php?do=install&step=2
    Referrer     : 
    IP Address   : 68.99.209.240
    Username     : mholtum
    Classname    : vb_database
    That's answered farther up this thread. There are two "ALTER TABLE" that you need to add a space at the end of in the install script.

  20. #20
    I ******* single moms. mholtum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona
    Posts
    1,938

    Default Re: vBa CMPS 2.0 RC2 (vB 3.5) Released!

    Quote Originally Posted by datruth55
    That's answered farther up this thread. There are two "ALTER TABLE" that you need to add a space at the end of in the install script.
    Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.5.0 Beta 3:
    
    Invalid SQL:
    INSERT INTO testplugin (title, hookname, phpcode, product, devkey, active) VALUES ('vBadvanced Error Replacements', 'error_generic' ' = str_replace(
       array(
           '"login.php',
           '"profile.php'
       ),
       array(
           '"' . Array['bburl'] . '/login.php',
           '"' . Array['bburl'] . '/profile.php'
       ),
       
    );
    
     = str_replace('"forumdisplay.php', '"' . Array['bburl'] . '/forumdisplay.php', );', 'vbulletin', 'vba_error', 1);
    
    MySQL Error  : You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'profile.php'
       ),
       array(
           '"' . Array['bburl'] . '/lo
    Error Number : 1064
    Date         : Sunday, July 10th 2005 @ 09:15:30 PM
    Script       : http://www.ravensrealm.net/test/forums/admincp/vbacmps_install.php?do=install&step=2
    Referrer     : 
    IP Address   : 68.99.209.240
    Username     : mholtum
    Classname    : vb_database
    God what a pain in the ass

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. vBadvanced CMPS 2.0 RC2 Released!
    By Brian in forum Announcements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-16-2005, 11:13 PM
  2. vBadvanced CMPS 2.0 RC1 Released!
    By Brian in forum Announcements
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 07-21-2005, 12:27 AM
  3. vBadvanced CMPS 2.0 RC1 Released!
    By JimBeam in forum Troubleshooting & Problems
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-18-2005, 01:47 PM
  4. vBadvanced CMPS RC2 Released!
    By Brian in forum Announcements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 10:27 AM
  5. vBadvanced CMPS Released!
    By Brian in forum Announcements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-13-2004, 01:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •